Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m also very confused about the timeline they seem to have gone to one beach club and just keep recycling the pics. Been silence for days

Reactions: 2
Jeez.....we get it....you went on Strictly like 4 years ago.....any excuse to show off the fake tits and flat ass.....
She's not going to stop with the hints for a Christmas invite no one would guess from that picture so stop begging 🙄

What part of that outfit/photo resembles strictly 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Seriously? I had no idea about that and what are the chances she'd remember the steps 4 years later without any reason to practice 🤔
Tbf that part of the dance is so easy to remember. I learnt it when I was about 6 and can still remember it perfectly at 25

Reactions: 1
Imagine setting your camera up to run towards your friends acting like that, sooo weird😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saffron Barker #21 Arse more flat than Ikea flat pack furniture

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.