Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed in her recent tik tok at around 1:10 she starts salsa dancing and I think it's Imogen in the background you can hear her say 'why does she do this everywhere she goes to now?' 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Anyone noticed in her recent tik tok at around 1:10 she starts salsa dancing and I think it's Imogen in the background you can hear her say 'why does she do this everywhere she goes to now?' 💀💀💀
Yeah that sounds like Imogen and she’s right it’s weird Saffron doing that everywhere she goes lol and you can hear one of the other girls respond to Imogen either Milly or Ana saying “I know” or “I don’t know” sounding just as fed up and embarrassed by saffrons attention seeking behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's so desperate to be invited back to strictly for the Christmas special it's embarrassing 😳
She must be throwing out hints and pretending to teach/badly dance so much that Even her friends think its ridiculous 🙄

We all know the real reason is to get vlog/ insta content, show how she's still best friends with the pros( as if) and attempt to get back in the limelight.

To be honest I've always thought she hated not getting the dream strictly romance, job, friendships or opportunities that followed much like fellow youtuber joe sugg

Reactions: 16
She would be very draining and annoying to be around. I don’t care how many followers she has and how much money she has , I will never understand how anyone can force themselves to be around her cause she would do my head in with how attention seeking , loud and self absorbed she is. I don’t think she’s likeable.

Reactions: 15
She is looking right at the camera. Such an attention seeker
Yeah both her and Ana looked right at the camera. She’s super fake and attention seeking. I guess her so called friends hang around her for those extra followers

Reactions: 6
I just took it as when the camera is on I'm fake and put on a performance (which isn't exactly news to us I know) ... at least she can admit she's a massive phony 🤣

Reactions: 3
Ever heard the saying ‘money talks wealth whispers’??? Zoe sugg is a great example, she’s not shouty or flashy about her wealth. Saffron is tackyyyyy

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.