Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
erm does she basically admit to writing off her car in taxes? in what capacity does her job require a car..

Reactions: 6
I have no idea where she lives but she stupidly said in her recent video that she lives 5 mins away from the new and only Starbucks drive thru in Brighton. So we can figure it out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
erm does she basically admit to writing off her car in taxes? in what capacity does her job require a car..
Capital allowances allow her to save tax on any capital gains (sale of assets) for a 100% electric car. Anyone can do this it’s not just for business purposes

Reactions: 2
I was being nosy I look at her stories sometimes and I wanted to see if she was soft launching someone or whatever but my timing of checking her stories I see this so whoever mentioned on here the other day about how she’s going to bring up her birthday before it’s even her birthday you were right 😂😂
173F758A-7302-40A6-870D-61BB3405DEE1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was being nosy I look at her stories sometimes and I wanted to see if she was soft launching someone or whatever but my timing of checking her stories I see this so whoever mentioned on here the other day about how she’s going to bring up her birthday before it’s even her birthday you were right 😂😂View attachment 2314848
Reminds me of that scene in bridesmaids with the wedding dress, iykyk

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This family are sickening — aww makes her melt seeing her brother and his family indulge in a paid for trip.
This family get everything for free with only ONE , ONE family member doing honest work

IMG_8649.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 15
When you start doing too much filler, Botox or any of these procedures, you will start looking similar to the men who are having the same surgeries to look like a woman.
---

I assume she’s buying the car through her “business” as a business expense. So she saves money coz she’ll deduct the expense from her profits and not pay the corporation tax on it. Absolute joke of a system. I don’t see how people like her will last for the next 5 years - she’s pretty boring I only watch her via tattle as you all make me laugh with the comments. Shes only going to get older and technology gets better - I could do youtube with an ai person, a changed voice and nobody would know. Although I also follow the Lauren goodger thread and if she’s managing to pay for house and to live then I guess there’s hope for all these influencers!
How much is she making a yr then if she on v has bills and mortgage to pay etc and buys a Porsche
---
I have no idea where she lives but she stupidly said in her recent video that she lives 5 mins away from the new and only Starbucks drive thru in Brighton. So we can figure it out 🙄
And next door to a horse stables lol

Reactions: 1
Picturing her driving a sports car is utterly hysterical to me 😂😂 big Sazza with her cheesy mug behind the wheel attempting to go fast round bends/corners has made me burst out laughing 😂 do us a favour and go purchase yourself a Fiat 500 Darren x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought she lived near a garden centre 🤣
I clearly R.E.M. her saying next door to a horse stable. Maybe she said near a garden centre as well I don’t know Looking on google earth it’s not hard tbh I think I’ve found it. It’s a large plot and very secluded for a single girl that’s why has high security. I’m sure it’s the one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.