Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life is a joke. She does nothing just have pics taken and goes on holidays. That’s not work

Reactions: 22
call me crazy but the point of having a walk in wardrobe is too have clothes. she’s always giving away stuff because she has no space?? and it doesn’t even look aesthetically pleasing either how she has it. have a bag shelf & shoe shelf and then fill it up. i’d rather fill it up with clothes than have to throw stuff constantly

Reactions: 12
Not Saffron taking the piss out of Ana for pronouncing creme caramel correctly, sometimes I wonder if she can make herself look any more stupid and then she does it again 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 22
call me crazy but the point of having a walk in wardrobe is too have clothes. she’s always giving away stuff because she has no space?? and it doesn’t even look aesthetically pleasing either how she has it. have a bag shelf & shoe shelf and then fill it up. i’d rather fill it up with clothes than have to throw stuff constantly
She can’t have normal clothes because 75% of the space is taken up with gym shark stuff. Cuz y’kno, she’s suuuuch a fitness addict 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder how many goes she had taking these

IMG_9747.jpeg
IMG_9746.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Again with the "I'm so short" comments give it a rest saffron 🙄 I'm sure most people can't reach the top of gym equipment and you are not what I'd classify as short being a smaller height myself its verging on mocking.

Please just accept that your average height and move on
And no we haven't missed the attempts at bending knees to seem smaller either 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s the farthest thing from ‘small’. She is an average weight (fully normal) and average height human being again, fully normal. Get over yourself Sarren, you are not unique nor a teeny tiny doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
  • Haha
Funny how this is her dream car yet she’s never mentioned this particular car before

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah but you pay about £80k for a RR so thats nothing to her and it will be on PCP.

Reactions: 4
She’s getting her tits out more than Ana at the moment ffs. No gives a flying duck, there not even real your just showing off plastic

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her ‘jewellery’ collection is a total van cleef rip off. Can’t even come up with a unique design.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Apparently wakes up naturally at 5am but her oven clock says it’s 9:10 in the background…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“so many of you said you prefer weekly vlogs instead of daily vlogs”
she hasn’t even done a daily vlog for years now, it’s always weekly- cos she forgot to end it, she forgot to bring the charger and forgets to film. what’s she on about

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think showing her delight about paying less tax whilst getting a brand new car was a step too far - maybe that’s just me. Another boring vlog really!

Reactions: 16
Ana got a RR cos Sarren had one, bets she gets a Tesla now RRs are old news - she's the biggest sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.