Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But actually could it be because Porsche Taycan price has dropped so much all of a sudden? We have one and we are gutted xD so actually it may not be that expensive right now lol

Reactions: 1
Holy shiiiit Sarren you truly are Darren Barker and Sharon Watts lovechild 😬😬 very cheesy mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot from joe baggs tik tok
That's an interesting look.
You honestly wouldn't know it was saffron without the filters and massive editing( which we all know she will do at the earliest opportunity) 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually kinda like the dress, but the hair doesn’t suit her and she looks a state as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know nobody can help who they look like and many girls look like their dad but even though they look like the female version of their dad they still look like their own person but with Saffron it’s on another level her and Darren could literally be the same person. It’s not even just that she looks like her dad , she could easily be her dad. That could easily be Darren in a wig and dress there’s no difference and it’s so weird to look at cause I feel I’m looking at Darren.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s banging on about how “sleek” her hair is in her latest video, but she clearly has no idea what sleek means. Her hair has absolutely no shine whatsoever. It’s just straight - which is hardly mind blowing considering she’s using a straightener. I wish she’d learn English.

Makes me feel so awkward when Saffron and/or Ana talk about their mums doing something together, i.e. going on their podcast. It’s plain to see that they have nothing in common—other than their spoilt, desperate daughters—and have only ever pretended to get along. Wendy seems like a snob, and Julie is a wannabe-snob. Also, why would you want to publicly ask your mum questions about her sex life.
---
Of course she can’t pronounce Porsche.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think it’s supposed to be a knockoff of this Valentino dress Zendaya wore recently?
Howling at the dress, it's defo from Boohoo 😬😬 not really but it does look like that cheap scuba material Boohoo use!!

The hair DOES NOT GO WITH THE LOOK AT ALL!!!! I would have gone for a classy updo (like Margot Robbie, the beautiful elegant classy queen herself) not bloody Darren in a fringe man can't deal

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot from joe baggs tik tok
When you start doing too much filler, Botox or any of these procedures, you will start looking similar to the men who are having the same surgeries to look like a woman.
---
Okay so I also thought the same that they just buy these massive cars to be flashy and for the gram pictures.

Its actually for tax write off purposes. Someone I know is in the world of youtube and content creation, and their accountant advised them to get specific makes/models of cars as they could then be used as a tax write off or something, cant remember the exact ins and outs of it, but I'll be sure to ask them again this evening..
I assume she’s buying the car through her “business” as a business expense. So she saves money coz she’ll deduct the expense from her profits and not pay the corporation tax on it. Absolute joke of a system. I don’t see how people like her will last for the next 5 years - she’s pretty boring I only watch her via tattle as you all make me laugh with the comments. Shes only going to get older and technology gets better - I could do youtube with an ai person, a changed voice and nobody would know. Although I also follow the Lauren goodger thread and if she’s managing to pay for house and to live then I guess there’s hope for all these influencers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.