Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she agrees that she looks like a twit...

Screenshot_20230705-004758_Instagram.jpg

Does she eat anything other than fajitas?! They don't even look like nice fajitas and I bet she puts them in a dry ass wrap with zero sauce

Screenshot_20230705-004922_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
Her new vlog shows her attending a meeting in a SPORTS BRA 😭 she went on for like 5 mins before telling us how important it was… how unprofessional 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Saffron Barker. The girl who crashed into a bus because her car “would not turn”. Now has access to a pretty fast electric car with instant power from the pedal…. Can’t see this going wrong 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Saffron Barker. The girl who crashed into a bus because her car “would not turn”. Now has access to a pretty fast electric car with instant power from the pedal…. Can’t see this going wrong 🤣
This has disaster written all over it plenty of money but no Brains!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think it’s a Taycan?? I was thinking Porsche 911 turbo.. didn’t think the taycan could hit 60 in 2.2seconds

Reactions: 2
Do we think it’s a Taycan?? I was thinking Porsche 911 turbo.. didn’t think the taycan could hit 60 in 2.2seconds
I don't have an electric car but my colleague does and said how fast they are and he was super impressed with how fast it was. Obvs not a Porsche but if a Cupra is like that a Porsche is

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.