Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so fake it hurts. Acting as if she’d never get any sort of surgery, vain girl couldn’t wait to readjust her nose as she looked so much like her dad and everyone knew it. Also no opinion or taste of her own and got that tacky LV bag that every single fake influencer has but got it about 4 months too late.

Reactions: 1
She has 100% had the following:
nose job
something to do with her boobs
cheek fillers (sure she admitted)
lip fillers

Reactions: 3
And not forgetting the usual:

dyed hair
extensions
fake nails
tattooed brows
eyelash extensions
fake tan
bleached teeth

what else have I forgotten?

Tattooes & piercings!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Her arms are a 1/3 of the size of her feet 😂
And her nose has been shaved flat
#timewellspentselfisolating

• Haha
I definitely see the difference in her nose .. although I think it may just be a liquid rhinoplasty. If you don’t know what that is, it’s pretty much a nose job using filler.

Reactions: 6
10000% done something to her nose, she had a good week or so not showing her face so she could of potentially had a quickie done. Either that or just filler. Either way saff it’s so obvious, surely she doesn’t think she can just hide it?

Reactions: 5
Her teeth are looking noticeably straighter now. Unlike her greb of a best mate Ana who doesnt bother wearing them 😒

I can’t tell about about the nose. I think she’s looks like she’s had something done when I see her recent photos but on her recent video I can’t make it out

Reactions: 1
Had a snoop around on insta after coming across the nose job debate. Looks like filler to me - recovery was too quick for actual surgery, most you need a stint and bandage for atleast 4 days/a week then weeks of swelling and bruising.

Forget Saffron, someone please go watch her insta stories. Has DARREN got a fake BEARD on?! Like those laser drawn on ones they now do at these clinics or am I seeing something?!

• Haha
Anyone seen her new tik tok with Jed it’s not gone down well at all. All the comments are calling them spoilt and calling them out got joking with toilet paper when people can’t get it/ are fighting over it. Just goes to show how out of touch youtubers are.

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen her new tik tok with Jed it’s not gone down well at all. All the comments are calling them spoilt and calling them out got joking with toilet paper when people can’t get it/ are fighting over it. Just goes to show how out of touch youtubers are.
I’ve seen so many videos with people joking about with toilet paper. All I’ve seen on social media the past couple days is that. My little brother was trying do keepyupies with it like a football likewise with the rest of my school etc. Honestly if people are really moaning about someone joking about with toliet paper they need to get there priorities straight 😂

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen so many videos with people joking about with toilet paper. All I’ve seen on social media the past couple days is that. My little brother was trying do keepyupies with it like a football likewise with the rest of my school etc. Honestly if people are really moaning about someone joking about with toliet paper they need to get there priorities straight 😂
I agree. Its not like they were hoarding it either. She said in her insta stories yesterday they only just managed to get a pack after they were back from holiday.

Reactions: 2
Nose job proof! It’s actually beyond obvious. Just shows how vapid and vain she is, couldn’t bare to have a flaw - now she just looks like any other thick ‘influencer’ she’s insufferable and cannot dance for tit
Can you explain why this is proof it’s a nose job? She broke her nose so has a bump which is gone in this photo but can’t that be done with filler?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.