Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her new tik tok with Jed it’s not gone down well at all. All the comments are calling them spoilt and calling them out got joking with toilet paper when people can’t get it/ are fighting over it. Just goes to show how out of touch youtubers are.
Yeah this one - video below
Screenshot_20200321-212806_TikTok.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 1
She definitely looks like she’s had some form of surgery to her nose, which I think is a personal choice and she shouldn’t be judged for that. However, if she tries to cover this up then there is an issue. Honesty is a big thing, and young impressionable girls can’t think that these influencers they look up to are born with perfect noses, lips, teeth etc.

I’m definitely no expert when it comes to nose jobs, however, it does look like she might have had a non-surgical rhinoplasty. This involves adding filler to the nose, in turn making it actually bigger than it was to begin with, but overall making the bridge appear straighter and eliminating the look of a bump/hump on the side profile. I say this as her nose does look built up rather than broken down. However, I can’t compare the difference fully as it seems she’s always edited her nose in pictures.

It is possible she had a surgical rhinoplasty, which involves a 2 week recovery period. The bandage is usually removed after a week, the scar is literally tiny and right under the nostrils where nobody can see it and it’s usually undetectable. The bruising is usually gone just after about a week depending on your bodies own recovery process. So it definitely is possible she recovered in the space of time she was away. However, if this is the case her surgeons advise would be to take a month off physical activity (standard), so if she had been for a run, as she claimed in her last video, she’s going against her surgeons wishes for the recovery process which also leads me to believe that it most likely was non-surgical procedure, which I believe has a less stern recovery plan.

In some ways non-surgical isn’t as bad as it is only temporary and results fade after about a year. Let’s hope she makes a video updating us soon rather than ignoring the matter and just moving on.

Reactions: 10
That's why I downloaded it so fast 🤣
Why are the Barkers trying to make that Jed kid happen, haven’t they got enough going on with Saffron, Casey and his twice knocked up illiterate girlfriend.
“I speak 3 languages...”

Oh love, you struggle to speak 3 languages, her voice annoys me.
I don’t care if I’m a witch everything about her is lazy including her speech.

Back to Supreme Jed, just stop, the little curly haired twit is as annoying as the rest of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not trying to defend saffron but I think people are overreacting about the tik tok. I can almost guarantee that they still used the toilet roll afterwards, just because they were throwing it about doesn’t mean it can’t still be used. However I can also see where people are coming from as it it slightly insensitive and bad timing.

The same with her nose job, if she has actually had one then good for her I don’t see anything wrong with it. What I do see something wrong with is if she pretends she hasn’t had anything done and doesn’t mention it.

Reactions: 11
Her side profile looks so nice tho.
Why are the Barkers trying to make that Jed kid happen, haven’t they got enough going on with Saffron, Casey and his twice knocked up illiterate girlfriend.
“I speak 3 languages...”

Back to Supreme Jed, just stop, the little curly haired twit is as annoying as the rest of them.
curly haired twit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Photo with Wendy in the background is from a video posted about 2-3 weeks ago, where you can definitely see the little bump in her nose, and other photo is from a video posted 2 days ago.

In my opinion it's definitely noticeable she's had some type of work done, whether that be filler or what have you. Not saying its a problem at all, if you can afford it why not? It's your face do what makes you feel better I guess, but she will surely deny it if it's brought up / asked lol.
Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 11.11.20 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 11.09.25 AM.png

Reactions: 20
Photo with Wendy in the background is from a video posted about 2-3 weeks ago, where you can definitely see the little bump in her nose, and other photo is from a video posted 2 days ago.

In my opinion it's definitely noticeable she's had some type of work done, whether that be filler or what have you. Not saying its a problem at all, if you can afford it why not? It's your face do what makes you feel better I guess, but she will surely deny it if it's brought up / asked lol.View attachment 98764View attachment 98765
I mean its undeniable that she's had filler but it looks really good tbh. She's been very vocal of her dislike for her nose

Reactions: 15
Ive had a rhinoplasty and I think it's filler. Her nose looks the same length, arguably it is over projected ever so slightly which would have been fixed with surgery. Also, you usually get a bulbous tip after surgery from the swelling, and hers still looks very refined.

Reactions: 6
Ive had a rhinoplasty and I think it's filler. Her nose looks the same length, arguably it is over projected ever so slightly which would have been fixed with surgery. Also, you usually get a bulbous tip after surgery from the swelling, and hers still looks very refined.
Yeah and she posted a very up close pic of underside of her nostril where scar would be and there was nothing - its deffo filler.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if it’s me but in her new video with the Victoria secret diet it seems she has bruising under one of her eyes (around the part where she’s getting the broccoli from the freezer). Or is it makeup?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I mean its undeniable that she's had filler but it looks really good tbh. She's been very vocal of her dislike for her nose
No I agree with you, it looks good & not a huge difference. She has been vocal about it, that's why I think everyone assumes she's had a little something done even if just filler. nothing wrong with it.
I don’t know if it’s me but in her new video with the Victoria secret diet it seems she has bruising under one of her eyes (around the part where she’s getting the broccoli from the freezer). Or is it makeup?!
Yup I noticed it too!

Reactions: 5
I hope to god strictly never let another youtuber on: . Both so far have turned into absolute dicks thinking they are suddenly professional dancers. It’s embarrassing to watch and I can’t think of a single other strictly contestant that’s doing the same

“I speak 3 languages...”

Jed seems nice enough but he’s bland and not really much of a YouTube personality

I’m not trying to defend saffron but I think people are overreacting about the tik tok. I can almost guarantee that they still used the toilet roll afterwards, just because they were throwing it about doesn’t mean it can’t still be used. However I can also see where people are coming from as it it slightly insensitive and bad timing.

The same with her nose job, if she has actually had one then good for her I don’t see anything wrong with it. What I do see something wrong with is if she pretends she hasn’t had anything done and doesn’t mention it.
I think it’s the fact that she’s trying to make money off the back of things people actually need and can’t get hold of. Tik tok pays. It’s not just youtube

Reactions: 2
I SWEAR TO GOD if I see one more photo of her with the V sign and her tongue out I’ll 🤮
Or that annoying smile/grimace with eyes closed she does on insta stories where she only shows half of her face...I swear she has the world’s most punchable face sorry not sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.