Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely looks like she’s had some form of surgery to her nose, which I think is a personal choice and she shouldn’t be judged for that. However, if she tries to cover this up then there is an issue. Honesty is a big thing, and young impressionable girls can’t think that these influencers they look up to are born with perfect noses, lips, teeth etc.

I’m definitely no expert when it comes to nose jobs, however, it does look like she might have had a non-surgical rhinoplasty. This involves adding filler to the nose, in turn making it actually bigger than it was to begin with, but overall making the bridge appear straighter and eliminating the look of a bump/hump on the side profile. I say this as her nose does look built up rather than broken down. However, I can’t compare the difference fully as it seems she’s always edited her nose in pictures.

It is possible she had a surgical rhinoplasty, which involves a 2 week recovery period. The bandage is usually removed after a week, the scar is literally tiny and right under the nostrils where nobody can see it and it’s usually undetectable. The bruising is usually gone just after about a week depending on your bodies own recovery process. So it definitely is possible she recovered in the space of time she was away. However, if this is the case her surgeons advise would be to take a month off physical activity (standard), so if she had been for a run, as she claimed in her last video, she’s going against her surgeons wishes for the recovery process which also leads me to believe that it most likely was non-surgical procedure, which I believe has a less stern recovery plan.

In some ways non-surgical isn’t as bad as it is only temporary and results fade after about a year. Let’s hope she makes a video updating us soon rather than ignoring the matter and just moving on.
Update! I commented on Saffron’s latest insta post asking her about the nose job and she deleted my comment, so it’s very likely she is trying to hide it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm pretty anti-surgery/cosmetic procedures (sorry, probably a controversial opinion) so I'm mad at how good her nose looks. Like whatever she's had done to it just totally works for her face. I've always thought she was decently pretty but now she is really pretty. If it is just fillers, I wonder if she'll keep having them.

Reactions: 10
Just tested it by commenting asking about her nose and she’s deleted my comment as well! Gone within 30 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know why she’s so sensitive about it.
I mean she’s spoken about hating her nose before, a few times. Why not just ‘fess up to having it fixed? 🤔

Reactions: 12
I'd be very surprised if she did a video on it. I think if she was going to it would have ben posted by now.

Reactions: 5
I think she'll do a video about it. She made her stance about fillers a few videos ago in that Q+A with her mum. Didn't she admit she had chin filler and wouldn't get that again but would be open to others if it looked/made her feel good? I can't remember if she talked about transparency and cosmetic work but I definitely think a video is coming on it especially as isolation videos will get very boring. The bruising around her eye has gone since her last upload so maybe she's taking pictures in the diff stages for the final vid.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think she'll do a video about it. She made her stance about fillers a few videos ago in that Q+A with her mum. Didn't she admit she had chin filler and wouldn't get that again but would be open to others if it looked/made her feel good? I can't remember if she talked about transparency and cosmetic work but I definitely think a video is coming on it especially as isolation videos will get very boring. The bruising around her eye has gone since her last upload so maybe she's taking pictures in the diff stages for the final vid.
I don’t think she’s had filler in her nose I think she’s had a proper surgical rhinoplasty. The changes are drastic!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s had filler in her nose I think she’s had a proper surgical rhinoplasty. The changes are drastic!
I definitely don’t think they’re drastic, I’ve seen some amazing differences with just filler alone so I feel like they would have opted for that, I can’t wait for her to tell us LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah its not that drastic. The only change is the bump in the bridge of her nose is evened out so the bridge is now every straight. Thats all she needs tbh

Reactions: 3
I personally think it’s ridiculous to think she’s had a nose job and managed to hide it. My friend recently had a rhinoplasty and it was about 2 1/2 weeks until all the bruising went down, and for about a month she had swelling. Very likely she had filler, as nothing much has changed to her nose, other than smoothing the bump on it - which is what filler in the nose is best used for.

Reactions: 6
I just went on Instagram and she’s posted a photo of her posing with a bowl of spaghetti... cba with these “influencers“ anymore it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow she acts a bit too excited and OTT in her latest vid. Seems very very forced.... Anyone else get that vibe from her???

Reactions: 4
The attitude was dripping from her in today's video. She seemed completely different. I genuinely quite like Saff but this attitude was a turn off.

Screenshot_20200330_034123_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200330_034145_com.instagram.android.jpg

April 2019 vs March 2020.

Bets on a video about getting cosmetic surgery and seeing if she can trick her Instagram followers or suchlike

InShot_20200330_034533042.jpg

Does saf actually have any friends outside of her family? And Ana? Although that friendship seems fake af to me, and is one of those that only works while Ana believes saf is better than her and licks her arse... From their joint videos I feel like saff treats Ana like tit, I have no idea why she tolerates it. I don't like haz and byron etc but they seem much better friends to me.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.