Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this every time I see her upload on Instagram she looked well chunky on strictly
I didn’t even know she was on Strictly. Had a quick nose at her Instagram and her pictures have been edited to hell!! Soooo fake - doesn’t even look good. All looks airbrushed and that she’s gone to town with Facetune app

Reactions: 3
I think this every time I see her upload on Instagram she looked well chunky on strictly
She's not chunky. Her Strictly dresses are available to buy on this website. All are size 6/8 except one size 8/10:

She probably does edit her photos, but the big difference on Strictly was likely down to being seen next to the professional dancers, most of whom are tiny. She also probably lost some weight through training, most of them do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She's not chunky. Her Strictly dresses are available to buy on this website. All are size 6/8 except one size 8/10:

She probably does edit her photos, but the big difference on Strictly was likely down to being seen next to the professional dancers, most of whom are tiny. She also probably lost some weight through training, most of them do.
Her outfits on Strictly were too tight on her 🤣 if she’s a size 6/8 I’m the Pope

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Anyone standing next to twiggy AJ looks massive. She does edit her pictures but sometimes it is angles

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her outfits on Strictly were too tight on her 🤣 if she’s a size 6/8 I’m the Pope
Either way, she's clearly not chunky, is she?

Michelle Visage's dresses on there are size 12/14. I doubt in reality she's a size 16/18.

View attachment 62812
Just saw this under one of the dresses on that website
Yes but they were made for Saffron so the fit will be more suitable for her than anyone else. And they think the most appropriate sizes to refer to the dresses are sizes 6-10.

Reactions: 4
I think Saf was disappointed with her Christmas presents from the bestie I wonder how much money was spent on all that crap... compared to what she got Anna

Reactions: 10
I don’t give a flying duck if she’s a size six or a size sixteen. Fact is instagram saffron looks very different and a lot better than real life saffron.

and if you’re going to edit your face and your chin and you waist and your skin...

be prepared for people to compare and contrast

I think Saf was disappointed with her Christmas presents from the bestie I wonder how much money was spent on all that crap... compared to what she got Anna
i said it on Anas thread, it was all so vulgar, they just throw money at “brands” to make them appear cool, the glasses she bought ana are hideous, the ring Ana asked for Because it’s from a designer brand 🤦‍♀️ ASKED FOR!!! (hinted, whatever)

And Ana just bought her clothes and shoes with an appropriately boujee tag on.

its really kinda sad.

Reactions: 13
I thought it was odd too! There was no thought or love behind those gifts it was all just for the flash 😏 Presents are normally based around peoples quirks it ruins gifting to base them around a label

Reactions: 6
The gifts saff got Ana were half decent, not a crazy amount and didn't seem as though she spent a crazy amount either. The ring is 150 which was less than I expected. The gifts Ana got saf was ridiculous! 2 pairs of boots, tops, pj's scarfs too it was just too much. Its like she's paying her to stay friends with her so weird!

Reactions: 11
Oh my god her apartment vlog. That place with the sauna and the gym and the cinema room! How on Earth can they afford that just by filming themselves eating crap for 24 hours or talking about shoes in their bedroom. And then to have the audacity to say it was a bit small for her preference. I'm so done.
I think that may be the same place joe and caspar and the gang live. Sure I’ve seen a similar cinema room to that before

Reactions: 1
I think that may be the same place joe and caspar and the gang live. Sure I’ve seen a similar cinema room to that before
I remember watching in the Jake Paul Shane Dawson series that in California, the big youtubers all rent an apartment each in a building owned by the same company. I wonder if its now happening over here too and that’s what it’s all about.

I remember watching in the Jake Paul Shane Dawson series that in California, the big youtubers all rent an apartment each in a building owned by the same company. I wonder if its now happening over here too and that’s what it’s all about.
I’m not sure. I thought joe, jack, oli, caspar etc were all in the same complex down near battersea and I know a few of them like Ryan Taylor and nightscape and possibly willne live over near Stratford in east london.

I feel really harsh saying negative things about someone so young but.... she is a prime example of why I worry about the next generation! i'm under 30 but she is SO self obsessed and narcissistic its scary. on strictly it was all ME ME ME everytime she spoke. i'm surprised her and aj's ego's fit in the same room

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure. I thought joe, jack, oli, caspar etc were all in the same complex down near battersea and I know a few of them like Ryan Taylor and nightscape and possibly willne live over near Stratford in east london.
Joe lives in Battersea, but Caspar, Oli and I think jack live in the same building which is definitely embassy gardens.

Saff only describes food as "so good"...she has no other describing words in her vocabulary at all. Every time she does a food challenge/eats I brace myself for the "Omg this is literally so good" It's so annoying, use some other words!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.