Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her advent video. What is going on with her TAN?! It looks ridiculous - can't even blame Strictly as its been well over a week now. It really does her no favours that she puts on nude lipliner/lipstick too. Just looks like she has foundation lips. Such a contrast with her hair. Awful.

But I do have to commend her for keeping up with uploads every week she was on strictly and the doing a vlog a week. Doesnt seem like she's had a break, straight to filming content after being eliminated. Just goes to show how easy filming and editing a video is lol - she gets them up and edited so fast and clearly does them herself too. I don't think she does the research for her videos though, think thats what she pays dear old Wendy to do.

Reactions: 10
Just catching up on her videos as I’ve been away and her advent calendar video...am I the only one who got annoyed that she opened the door on a random number and not number one 😂 but on a serious note it just goes to show how these advent calendars will just go in the bin after this as no one can use them properly now 😕

Also the way she said ‘diet starts tomorrow’ after eating two marshmallows bothered me a lot considering she has a mostly young and impressionable female audience...but I’m quite sensitive to these things so might just be me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
All the other Strictly girls were out for afternoon tea yesterday and Saffron was the only one who wasn’t there (except Emma who’s still in the comp). I don’t watch or follow her so I’ve no idea if she was busy but it seems odd to be the only one from the group missing.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ahh the present swap has been filmed! The videos that show they could have just bought themselves what they want and not bother with presents, but also make people feel like tit for not being able to spoil their friend....

Reactions: 6
All the other Strictly girls were out for afternoon tea yesterday and Saffron was the only one who wasn’t there (except Emma who’s still in the comp). I don’t watch or follow her so I’ve no idea if she was busy but it seems odd to be the only one from the group missing.
She posted yesterday or maybe a day before with a lot of the strictly crew? I think she was flat hunting in London the same day so probably had a viewing but no idea as haven't watched her latest vlog yet.

Oh my god her apartment vlog. That place with the sauna and the gym and the cinema room! How on Earth can they afford that just by filming themselves eating crap for 24 hours or talking about shoes in their bedroom. And then to have the audacity to say it was a bit small for her preference. I'm so done.

Reactions: 11
She posted yesterday or maybe a day before with a lot of the strictly crew? I think she was flat hunting in London the same day so probably had a viewing but no idea as haven't watched her latest vlog yet.
That was for the Xmas special filming,she was contractually obliged to be there.The afternoon tea with all the other girls was the day after.

Reactions: 1
That was for the Xmas special filming,she was contractually obliged to be there.The afternoon tea with all the other girls was the day after.
I just watched the blog. Day after was all the apartment viewings and her dentist appointment with that celeb dentist - She needs to talk to Ana and get her to get braces too, God knows she needs them.

In what world were those apartments SMALL?
They were small for the price she's gonna be paying. Compared to other cities, you can rent 4 bed houses for that much. I imagine rent is like 2k minimum.

I think Ive found the building she was looking at in her VLOG and bleeping hell. The rent is disgustingly high.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just seen Saffron’s new merchandise, with T shirts and hoodies with the slogan being kind is way cooler. No doubt all her little minions will be rushing to buy them to wear with pride, even though a fraction of them were being anything but kind the other night when AJ dared to post a picture on insta of himself and Abbie. Some of the comments were absolutely vile and downright nasty, god the irony. Even if you believe that AJ was manipulative in how he played out his and Saffron’s partnership it’s not Abbie’s fault yet she’s the one that’s copped all the abuse.

God imagine if AJ had been single this year and ended up in a relationship with Saffron. If they were still together when the next season of strictly started the abuse his new dance partner would get from some of her brain dead nasty fans.

Last edited:
I just watched the blog. Day after was all the apartment viewings and her dentist appointment with that celeb dentist - She needs to talk to Ana and get her to get braces too, God knows she needs them.

They were small for the price she's gonna be paying. Compared to other cities, you can rent 4 bed houses for that much. I imagine rent is like 2k minimum.

I think Ive found the building she was looking at in her VLOG and bleeping hell. The rent is disgustingly high.
2k minimum? That’s so sweet.
More like double that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She didn’t get to see the one she “pacifically” chose 😂😂 what the hell was that apartment I mean I thought his was reality but it can’t be if she’s affording that

Reactions: 7
2k minimum? That’s so sweet.
More like double that
The cheapest apartments in the building she's looking at are £1,900. Obviously she's not looking at the cheapest, which is why I said minimum.

Is it just me or does irritating mouth Saffron SHOUT on camera when she talks! I get a few minutes in and click out! She has such a loud voice her normal talking is soooo loud!! The way she eats is bleeping annoying too! Her nose ring is too big and she isn’t as pretty as she thinks she is! I really can’t understand how she’s got so many followers! I wouldn’t want my kids looking up to this loud mouthed, fake, self obsessed prick!

Has she actually said shes renting? I kind of assumed she'd buy

Reactions: 1
I hadn’t heard of her before Strictly but I think she came across as very unlikeable compared to the others. I honestly don’t understand how these people attract their legions of fans

Reactions: 2
Just seen Saffron’s new merchandise, with T shirts and hoodies with the slogan being kind is way cooler. No doubt all her little minions will be rushing to buy them to wear with pride, even though a fraction of them were being anything but kind the other night when AJ dared to post a picture on insta of himself and Abbie. Some of the comments were absolutely vile and downright nasty, god the irony. Even if you believe that AJ was manipulative in how he played out his and Saffron’s partnership it’s not Abbie’s fault yet she’s the one that’s copped all the abuse.

God imagine if AJ had been single this year and ended up in a relationship with Saffron. If they were still together when the next season of strictly started the abuse his new dance partner would get from some of her brain dead nasty fans.
I saw the comments you’re talking about! Someone called Abbie his “screw piece”. I don’t particularly like AJ, but Saffron’s fans are absolutely disgusting. Literally makes me sick.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.