Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think her behaviour has changed since getting booted off? Trying to get AJs attention or

Reactions: 9
God the apartment vlog, I live in a small apartment that is bleeping massive the one she’s interested in. Had to laugh at Byron in the background he looked so thrilled to be having Saff stay with him didn’t he? If it was Ana there he’d be all up in front of the camera.

Reactions: 10
If she's buying, those apartments start at 1.5 million. I can't fathom how Youtube can afford that kind of property. Absolutely mind boggling.

Reactions: 6
Is it not bothering anyone else that she’s getting Invisalign? What does she need that for? Her teeth literately couldn’t be any straighter. It’s literally just like a trend now

Reactions: 2
Is it not bothering anyone else that she’s getting Invisalign? What does she need that for? Her teeth literately couldn’t be any straighter. It’s literally just like a trend now
Well it's probably an ad so money is probably the reason

Reactions: 4
Invisalign doesn’t just straighten your teeth, it can be used to correct an overbite or an underbite too. I think she might have a slight overbite (if she does, it’s hardly noticeable) and her teeth are pretty straight, so if she’s doing it, it’s purely for aesthetic reasons. I doubt they’d let her get it if her teeth were perfect! I wonder how many trays she’s gonna get.

I agree about her acting different since she left Strictly, she seems really down about it and I still think it’s because of AJ. I also think it’s a little weird that as soon as they got kicked off the show, they pretty much completely stopped interacting with each other? I haven’t seen them commenting on or liking each other’s posts. It’s like she doesn’t exist to him anymore and it’s awkward to watch. They were constantly posting stories, making Instagram posts, sending out tweets and now it’s literally like it never happened. Wonder if they’ve been texting at all.

Reactions: 8
She said Jed was getting it done as well, maybe they’re worried their teeth will go the same way Dazza Barkers have 😬😬

I don’t think it’s an ad, if it is she’s been very sneaky about it!!!

bit then she’s hasn’t labelled ChewedUp Glen as gifted either!
At least Ana has.

• Haha
She said Jed was getting it done as well, maybe they’re worried their teeth will go the same way Dazza Barkers have 😬😬

I don’t think it’s an ad, if it is she’s been very sneaky about it!!!

bit then she’s hasn’t labelled ChewedUp Glen as gifted either!
At least Ana has.
Might have been gifted to Ana so Saffron wouldn't have needed to put ad anywhere - God knows why anyone would gift it to Ana though.

She did mention AJ in her recent vlog about how someone was showing her AJ's part in RuPaul's Drag race I think? She made out they wanted to show her it but corrected herself and was like I wanted to see it actually. But yeah definitely doesnt seem like they interact much anymore. Honestly think AJ lead her on and she fell for it every step of the way.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think AJ lead her on he had a job to do and he done it she was the one always asking him to be in her YouTube videos

I don’t think AJ lead her on he had a job to do and he done it she was the one always asking him to be in her YouTube videos
She was in his vlogs too? He had a youtube channel before Strictly and said himself he hoped he got her. He was uber touchy with her all the time and she might have been with him too but end of the day, the way he acted is way worse. He was the one in the relationship, he 100% did not have to follow her back to Brighton multiple times and go out for meals with her family. He could've said no. Saffron's family seem to be very open to strangers or new friends as they're always entertaining so not sure they would've been offended by him saying 'I need to go see my gf that I've been neglecting since training began' lol.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think AJ led her on, he was the same with her as he was with his other partners, it’s part of the show, they both knew what they were doing,
I’m sure AJ’s girlfriend knew what they were doing.

I do think saffron had a thing for him, but I could see her hooking up with Karim to stay relevant especially while their on tour.
She comes from youtube, Byron and morgz are probably all that’s on offer

• Haha
She was in his vlogs too? He had a youtube channel before Strictly and said himself he hoped he got her. He was uber touchy with her all the time and she might have been with him too but end of the day, the way he acted is way worse. He was the one in the relationship, he 100% did not have to follow her back to Brighton multiple times and go out for meals with her family. He could've said no. Saffron's family seem to be very open to strangers or new friends as they're always entertaining so not sure they would've been offended by him saying 'I need to go see my gf that I've been neglecting since training began' lol.
To be fair though AJ has been the same with all his other partners on strictly, I should imagine he had to be Brighton for filming, they filmed a lot of their cheesy training VT’s in Brighton. He spent a lot of time in Southampton last year were Lauren is based.

I hate to comment on bodies/weight etc but I can't not comment on this because all this editing grinds my gears, Saff did not look that tiny in that skirt (or a similar skirt) in the haul that Ana chose for her. The skirt in the haul video looked wayyy tighter & showed a def pouch whereas she looks tiny in this picture, completely different! Her getting away with all the undisclosed ads is bad enough but all this editing her body to make her look slimmer is crazy. We have seen you on strictly hun & posing like a z lister sleb in 'pap' shots, you have a decent figure, leave the editing apps alone.

Reactions: 12
Saffron: For the money. It's so expensive to live in London

Also Saffron:
Screenshot_20191208-022838_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.