Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she speak about having a podcast room or something like that when she initially did the house tour after she bought it?! I vaguely remember her talking about having a room to do that podcast with Wendy in. I can't figure out where that was to be with all the rooms upstairs gone!

Reactions: 6
How do we feel about the hidden doors?
I think the one in the kitchen to the utility is fine but I find the en suite one weird. I’d want people to know there is a bathroom there. Also the cinema room one(?) I think is fine as it’s not a normal room to have so doesn’t matter if it’s not easily found.

Reactions: 4
Didn't she speak about having a podcast room or something like that when she initially did the house tour after she bought it?! I vaguely remember her talking about having a room to do that podcast with Wendy in. I can't figure out where that was to be with all the rooms upstairs gone!
It was kind of seperate off the main house, it had it's own seperate staircase, I wonder if it was above the garages as if had a valuted ceiling.

Reactions: 1
what a huge expense to end up with two rooms upstairs 🫣.
The spare bedroom is a lot nicer than hers too

Reactions: 17
The fact she was going on about it like she brought it!
Of course not, doesn't fit her aesthetic. That's why it's shoved in the utility
Her house has been done for at least a couple of months so why has she waited until now to declare its gifted 🤔
Somethings off there!

Reactions: 11
Her house has been done for at least a couple of months so why has she waited until now to declare its gifted 🤔
Somethings off there!
Perhaps they’ve offered to gift her all of the stuff to actually make one? Maybe she purchased the machine and they haven’t got in touch for a brand deal until now

Reactions: 2
Why would they gift someone a tango ice blast machine. Normal people don't have these at home. And normal people already buy one when they go to the cinema if they want them. Seems bizarre to me.

Reactions: 16
Why would they gift someone a tango ice blast machine. Normal people don't have these at home. And normal people already buy one when they go to the cinema if they want them. Seems bizarre to me.
Tango ice blast seem to be upping their social media and collabs so whilst it might seem bizarre I’d guess there will be more influencers popping up with gifted machines at home. Saffron was on their TikTok in the same outfit she was wearing for her house tour so was probably filmed at the same time.

Reactions: 2
Tango ice blast seem to be upping their social media and collabs so whilst it might seem bizarre I’d guess there will be more influencers popping up with gifted machines at home. Saffron was on their TikTok in the same outfit she was wearing for her house tour so was probably filmed at the same time.
I don't get why you'd want one at home though.

They are nice as a treat, but not everyday. And it would become expensive to run all day just for one or two slushies a day. But you'd definitely get sick of them after a week or two

Reactions: 14
surely she could just walk/drive to the cinema if she really wanted one she’s not a super known celeb she won’t get bloody harassed if people saw her getti a t ego ice blast lol Molly Mae is more known n she’s said herself she goes to get cinema snacks n goes home. It’s tacky to have one in your home. But I guess if it’s free influencers take anything

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can see the appeal of maybe being able to hire one for an event or party at home etc, but I definitely wouldn’t want one all year round. I mean, I’m currently sat under a blanket with the heating on and a big cardi..the last thing on my mind to drink is an ice blast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
surely she could just walk/drive to the cinema if she really wanted one she’s not a super known celeb she won’t get bloody harassed if people saw her getti a t ego ice blast lol Molly Mae is more known n she’s said herself she goes to get cinema snacks n goes home. It’s tacky to have one in your home. But I guess if it’s free influencers take anything
More petrol stations seem to be having these machines so they are becoming more accessible without even going to the cinema.

I can see the appeal of maybe being able to hire one for an event or party at home etc, but I definitely wouldn’t want one all year round. I mean, I’m currently sat under a blanket with the heating on and a big cardi..the last thing on my mind to drink is an ice blast 😂
There is definitely a nice little business for people to own slushie machines (branded or generic) to hire them out for paarties, events, shows, festivals etc.

My local co op has a tango ice blast machine now it was a bloody godsend when I was pregnant!! Haven’t even had once since

I don't get why you'd want one at home though.

They are nice as a treat, but not everyday. And it would become expensive to run all day just for one or two slushies a day. But you'd definitely get sick of them after a week or two
I think she said in her video she doesn’t keep it on all the time. Either way it’s an odd thing to have in a home

Reactions: 3
I think she said in her video she doesn’t keep it on all the time. Either way it’s an odd thing to have in a home
But even so, you need to plan your slushie, because they take a fair few hours to get cold and frozen don't they? Not like you can switch it on and five minutes later you have slushie.

Reactions: 5
Considering the cost of living issues, I find videos like her new one (spinning a wheel and flying where it lands) really out of touch with reality.
influencers honestly have no clue the real life issues that are going on beyond their little bubbles.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.