Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If people are trying to find her house, go onto the video which she filmed a clip of a parcel which had her address on, think it was a “spend a few days with me” video

In her new video she said if she got broken into then the police would be called and the house would be locked and they would have no way of getting out, wouldn’t they just break one of her glass windows? If someone’s broken in, they’re not gonna sit there and wait for the police because they’re “locked in” they will find a way out, Hopefully she has a few secret rooms that she hasn’t shown just incase anything was to happen!

Reactions: 6
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this tree?! What a waste of money
we've had the same christmas tree for over 10 years, and still works for us completely fine. Mad that influencers spend a fortune on news and decorations every year.

we've had the same christmas tree for over 10 years, and still works for us completely fine. Mad that influencers spend a fortune on new trees and decorations every year.

Reactions: 7
No it’s detached
Ahh looked like a semi on the post. I don’t even know why her YouTube popped up on my feed didn’t even know who she was so obviously had to see if she had a thread. Baffles me how much money they make on YouTube and insta, in reality she’s not all “that” 🫣

Reactions: 4
her house is bleeping mad, actually plagues me with jealousy that she has it cos i don't believe she fully deserves it 🤣

Reactions: 10
Cropped this from the pic of saffron and the guy watching I’m a celeb… anyone able to read it?
I think it may be what she shared on her stories the other day regarding acting lessons/accents?

Reactions: 5
Sorry but saffrons house looks so plain, dull, boring and empty. She could have done SO MUCH with the space and made it look cozy. It just looks like a showroom. I don’t get why influencers love plain home decor, where’s the cozy vibes??
Like look at how amazing this apartment looks, the layout is kind of similar to saffrons, why can’t they go for something like that?
View attachment 1761679
Because its her house not that I'm sticking up for mini Darren

She needs to put those feet away or at least try and wash the fake tan off 

Why the sudden urge to show off her feet in every post? 

Her latest podcast....I think she's hoping for extra attention from people with a foot fetish

Reactions: 1
Has anyone ever noticed during the podcast that she’s just super condensing toward Ana? I don’t like Ana either mind you. But I noticed the giggling was mentioned. It drives me insane. Why is it so funny to talk about sex & dating on a podcast you are meant to be talking about it!!! The one mention of anything sexual and she’s giggling like she has absolutely no maturity in talking about it. At least Ana is more mature in talking about it & often when Saffron is constantly giggling, Ana just keeps a straight face & it reminds Saffron that it’s just not f’n funny at all.
But I definitely noticed she taking the absolute p*ss out of Ana. The way she talks to boys, the things she says… she outed her on the podcast & then mocked her for it. I’m glad Ana at times didn’t back down when Saffron was trying to deny that she falls in love instantly on the first date.
it’s also really weird that Saffron doesn’t go on dates. When she starts seeing someone or talking, SUPPOSED TO BE dating, she just elongated the talking stage, and then moves onto FaceTiming them? Until they are her official boyfriend? That is weird. So she doesn’t go on dates to get to know them. She just talks to them over her phone on FaceTime, then what, he goes over or she comes around & then he’s just her boyfriend? She’s so bizzare. Like go on DATES, get to actually know the person. Body language is the most part of it & that’s where you can flirt, use your mature adult flirting skills, or pick up on them from others.
it’s just soooo weird & then she takes the piss out of Ana for the questions she asks on dates (they are a bit childish yes, asking their favourite colour.. really isn’t important on a first date) but Saffron just completely took the piss out of her.

and she says “bless” all the time in a condensing tone!! It irritates me so much. It’s always *giggling* “bless” *giggling* as she’s taking the piss out of whatever friend is there. Usually she does it the most to Ana.
I actually can barely listen to the podcast because of her.
Not a fan of Ana at all. But at least when they are talking about topics on the podcast Ana will answer the question or actually properly think about it & understand. Saffron just says “I don’t knowwww” - “I actually don’t know” ………for Every…. Single…. Question…
Think Pete asked her a simple “Your two boyfriends you said you were in love with, did you feel more in love with one than the other, did one feel different”…… “ I don’t know”…. Like if anyone watches the podcast, has anyone else noticed this? I actually don’t think she understands intellectual conversation with adults. Her & Ana said they have had to grow up quicker than most people their age. I’m like no, absolutely not. They both just follow the latest “trends” like sheep. Their style is based on what’s in at that time… cargos, jaquemous bags, Balenciaga bags, minimalistic decor, both with the Range Rover…. Nothing is original. Like absolutely nothing. You don’t get anything about their personality that is unique to them. It’s the same exact styles as half the other influencers that’s copy them. I just don’t see any difference. Saffron is the absolute worst for it tbh.

Sorry for my absolute essay of a rant… I’ve been a silent watcher and had to get that out… please don’t judge me hahahaah 😂😅

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.