Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also can’t believe a 5/6 bedroom house is now a 2 bedroom house (with 4! bathrooms). She’s surely going to have to spend a fortune changing it again when she tries to sell it?!
I think she mentioned a while ago that the builders have made it really easy to remove a few walls/put more up when she decides to sell up

Reactions: 1
On her insta story, odds on her and ana going away? Lol. Only be for work I bet

Reactions: 3
i really feel like she’s playing up to the foot fetish community🥲she’s fully dressed with hair and makeup done but she’s walking around in bare feet? obvs i know it’s her house but surely put some socks on at least? don’t need to be staring at her toes

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
i really feel like she’s playing up to the foot fetish community🥲she’s fully dressed with hair and makeup done but she’s walking around in bare feet? obvs i know it’s her house but surely put some socks on at least? don’t need to be staring at her toes
Or put some slippers on. Hard wood floors are cold against bare feet. Not enjoyable. Unless she's got underfloor heating roaring?

Reactions: 8
Sorry but saffrons house looks so plain, dull, boring and empty. She could have done SO MUCH with the space and made it look cozy. It just looks like a showroom. I don’t get why influencers love plain home decor, where’s the cozy vibes??
Like look at how amazing this apartment looks, the layout is kind of similar to saffrons, why can’t they go for something like that?
B8359EB9-F61E-4A9A-BEB5-E60EC8EDCD93.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
To be fair lovely house, not how I would style it but each to their own. But when you decorate and move out first time you learn what works/what doesn’t - u make mistakes, unfortunately as this is her first house she will make a lot of expensive mistakes!
Few things confused me though.
Why does it look like a semi detached from the back? Where the tree is looks like the boundary and the brickwork changes. Is that just an old extension?!
The goldy/brassy light switches -reminds me of 70s decor.
I love a biggish kitchen with eating area, but damn that amount of open space with no way to close it off is going to be cold even with fire/heating! I’m assuming she’s going to put blinds in this big open kitchen/living room?? does that massive oven have an electric (rather than gas hob) - learnt the hard way about that one always have a gas if u can - cheaper and much easier to control - have u ever used a touchpad to turn your hob down with slightly wet fingers (nightmare!!). I assume the fireplace is gas and the logs next to it are just for show?! Talking about security she says “if someone gets in there’s no way of them getting out” what does this mean?! Your ground floor is literally made of glass?!
That weird glass floor, don’t get the point - why not instead open up instead - have a hallway on the 1st floor that overlooks the entrance or something if u like that! It just looks weird to me having a bit of glass as floor in a random nook of the hallway lol.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
this tiktok made me laugh so much, saffron basically failed all of her gcses and only got her social media platform because she was with jake mitchell… nothing to do with school or even hard work in the slightest 🤣 she just got extremely lucky, yet there’s young people watching her videos thinking that if they try really hard they’ll end up like saffy b

i really wish influencers in general would stop pushing the ‘hard work pays off’ narrative, just admit that your job is easy compared to most other jobs out there and move on 🙄 so ignorant

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
this tiktok made me laugh so much, saffron basically failed all of her gcses and only got her social media platform because she was with jake mitchell… nothing to do with school or even hard work in the slightest 🤣 she just got extremely lucky, yet there’s young people watching her videos thinking that if they try really hard they’ll end up like saffy b

i really wish influencers in general would stop pushing the ‘hard work pays off’ narrative, just admit that your job is easy compared to most other jobs out there and move on 🙄 so ignorant
I saw a comment on her house tour saying she’s inspired them to start making YouTube videos😅

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this tree?! What a waste of money
is this her thinking she’s being relatable? “lol the reality”

no saffron, the reality for most people is not being able to heat their homes, not buying a tree they don’t like so they just simply buy another! 😡 she’s so infuriating at the moment, she’s always been thick and bratty but i feel like at the moment she’s just unbearable!

Reactions: 17
Done come for me...but looking at this photo you would think it was a couple not mother and daughter....how odd
Wendy’s jeans were skinny at the bottom, that’s a man’s leg! Wonder who she’s with!!!

Also she mentioned before her house renovation were about £400,000 but would probably go over budget. Forget what video but she did mention it

Reactions: 9
Wendy’s jeans were skinny at the bottom, that’s a man’s leg! Wonder who she’s with!!!

Also she mentioned before her house renovation were about £400,000 but would probably go over budget. Forget what video but she did mention it
Ooooooooh good shout!!! Not that LA guy? Lucas? Funny how she's lying to her audience on her podcast then saying she's fully single 🙄

Reactions: 7
Can she put her big trotters away, no one needs, nor wants to see her smelly planks of meat feet 🤢

Reactions: 16
Saffron is actually very childish when you really think about it. She has a podcast about sex but acts like a little girl when speaking on the topic. She constantly needs her mums help & approval for almost everything going on in her life , she can’t even clean her own house since Wendy does it for her. And lastly she is sooo needy she can’t be alone for 2 seconds , always needing her mum around or forcing her friends to come stay or constantly dating mystery guys to fill the void.

Reactions: 18
Saffron is actually very childish when you really think about it. She has a podcast about sex but acts like a little girl when speaking on the topic. She constantly needs her mums help & approval for almost everything going on in her life , she can’t even clean her own house since Wendy does it for her. And lastly she is sooo needy she can’t be alone for 2 seconds , always needing her mum around or forcing her friends to come stay or constantly dating mystery guys to fill the void.
She kept going on about how independent she was in the episode with Pete 😂 more like deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No she has ABSOLUTELY been posting her feet more and playing up to people’s fetish.. it’s weird. She used to say she hates her feet and never shows them and now they’re fkin everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.