Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house is nice. But how does she not get scared alone šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I think she does, she always seems to have someone over even if it's for silly things like Wendy cleaning for her and it's always any excuse to go to the parents house and not be In her own house.

Reactions: 11
i really feel like sheā€™s playing up to the foot fetish communityšŸ„²sheā€™s fully dressed with hair and makeup done but sheā€™s walking around in bare feet? obvs i know itā€™s her house but surely put some socks on at least? donā€™t need to be staring at her toes
Youā€™re deffo right. Every other story this week sheā€™s had her toes out. She has to have her feet front and centre in every tv insta story and suitcase story

Reactions: 9
Sorry but saffrons house looks so plain, dull, boring and empty. She could have done SO MUCH with the space and made it look cozy. It just looks like a showroom. I donā€™t get why influencers love plain home decor, whereā€™s the cozy vibes??
Like look at how amazing this apartment looks, the layout is kind of similar to saffrons, why canā€™t they go for something like that?
View attachment 1761679
Because Saffron is
- plain
- dull
- boring
- empty

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone ever noticed during the podcast that sheā€™s just super condensing toward Ana? I donā€™t like Ana either mind you. But I noticed the giggling was mentioned. It drives me insane. Why is it so funny to talk about sex & dating on a podcast you are meant to be talking about it!!! The one mention of anything sexual and sheā€™s giggling like she has absolutely no maturity in talking about it. At least Ana is more mature in talking about it & often when Saffron is constantly giggling, Ana just keeps a straight face & it reminds Saffron that itā€™s just not fā€™n funny at all.
But I definitely noticed she taking the absolute p*ss out of Ana. The way she talks to boys, the things she saysā€¦ she outed her on the podcast & then mocked her for it. Iā€™m glad Ana at times didnā€™t back down when Saffron was trying to deny that she falls in love instantly on the first date.
itā€™s also really weird that Saffron doesnā€™t go on dates. When she starts seeing someone or talking, SUPPOSED TO BE dating, she just elongated the talking stage, and then moves onto FaceTiming them? Until they are her official boyfriend? That is weird. So she doesnā€™t go on dates to get to know them. She just talks to them over her phone on FaceTime, then what, he goes over or she comes around & then heā€™s just her boyfriend? Sheā€™s so bizzare. Like go on DATES, get to actually know the person. Body language is the most part of it & thatā€™s where you can flirt, use your mature adult flirting skills, or pick up on them from others.
itā€™s just soooo weird & then she takes the piss out of Ana for the questions she asks on dates (they are a bit childish yes, asking their favourite colour.. really isnā€™t important on a first date) but Saffron just completely took the piss out of her.

and she says ā€œblessā€ all the time in a condensing tone!! It irritates me so much. Itā€™s always *giggling* ā€œblessā€ *giggling* as sheā€™s taking the piss out of whatever friend is there. Usually she does it the most to Ana.
I actually can barely listen to the podcast because of her.
Not a fan of Ana at all. But at least when they are talking about topics on the podcast Ana will answer the question or actually properly think about it & understand. Saffron just says ā€œI donā€™t knowwwwā€ - ā€œI actually donā€™t knowā€ ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦for Everyā€¦. Singleā€¦. Questionā€¦
Think Pete asked her a simple ā€œYour two boyfriends you said you were in love with, did you feel more in love with one than the other, did one feel differentā€ā€¦ā€¦ ā€œ I donā€™t knowā€ā€¦. Like if anyone watches the podcast, has anyone else noticed this? I actually donā€™t think she understands intellectual conversation with adults. Her & Ana said they have had to grow up quicker than most people their age. Iā€™m like no, absolutely not. They both just follow the latest ā€œtrendsā€ like sheep. Their style is based on whatā€™s in at that timeā€¦ cargos, jaquemous bags, Balenciaga bags, minimalistic decor, both with the Range Roverā€¦. Nothing is original. Like absolutely nothing. You donā€™t get anything about their personality that is unique to them. Itā€™s the same exact styles as half the other influencers thatā€™s copy them. I just donā€™t see any difference. Saffron is the absolute worst for it tbh.

Sorry for my absolute essay of a rantā€¦ Iā€™ve been a silent watcher and had to get that outā€¦ please donā€™t judge me hahahaah šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…
maybe she doesnā€™t go on dates and just elongates the talking stage and then facetimes because she can control how she looks, if she goes on dates and meets up before theyā€™re officially together then theyā€™ll see she looks absolutely nothing like she portrays online

Reactions: 5
Watching Saffrons house tour. Why does she have the biggest sink area in her ensuite and then in the main bathroom, she has the tiniest one?

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m ngl if I ever built my own house Iā€™m gonna cater it to me šŸ˜­šŸ˜­. If sheā€™s gonna be living there for a long time why not. When she wants to sell sheā€™s the one thatā€™s gonna be spending more money to change it I guess
Because the house is all about her, not thought for any resell value

Reactions: 24
Iā€™m ngl if I ever built my own house Iā€™m gonna cater it to me šŸ˜­šŸ˜­. If sheā€™s gonna be living there for a long time why not. When she wants to sell sheā€™s the one thatā€™s gonna be spending more money to change it I guess
100% agree with this! You donā€™t spend over 1M on a house and renovation to cater to someone elseā€™s tasteā€¦ she has also mentioned multiple times in the past that sheā€™s aware it devalues the house so she worked with her building to make sure thing could be changed before sale such as adding extra rooms and so on. Everyone has different taste, I wouldnā€™t want to live in such an unhomely house but she clearly loves it and for what sheā€™s spending, good on her I say! Still think sheā€™s a div overall though

Reactions: 22
Because the house is all about her, not thought for any resell value
She said the walls can be easily moved to make more rooms.

BUT realistically when you're looking to buy a house would you really be looking to add more work unless you got it for a steal?

I think she said this as she knows if she sells, she's going to lose money and/or it's going to be difficult.

I think 2 showers is dumb.
View attachment 1765237
When she started building this house. She was with Tyler. The 2 showers now make sense.

She never intended to live in this house alone

Reactions: 14
No, it's between Lewes and Brighton. I won't say exactly where just cause I wouldn't want my address plastered everywhere if I was her.
THIS. why are yā€™all so obsessed with trying to dox her? Itā€™s been said SO many times on this thread exactly where the house is and how much she paid for it so what exactly do people want to know further? I get genuine curiosity of it but what more do you want šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sad how her Mam even controls what Christmas tree theme she has. She should be deciding tit herself, making her own memories. Not probs paying her Mam to design her Xmas tree so it's 'perfect' for photos (even tho it's tacky and tit). She should have had her nieces and nephews round to help decorate, and make it family fun not relying on her bleeping Mam jesus christ

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.