Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves herself so much, it’s so gross.

---

She loves herself so much, it’s so gross.

Reactions: 3
I actually can't get my head around Saffron?
For the love of god it's not A WEST END.
Plus the fact she said is it still classed as west end if there's no singing confused the hell out of me.
Like, if a play is on the west end it is there!
AND book of Mormon does have singing it in and is a musical. She said she wanted to see it for 'the longest time' but clearly has no idea about the show?
Also, great plug for pointless, no mention when it's actually on?

Reactions: 16
I actually can't get my head around Saffron?
For the love of god it's not A WEST END.
Plus the fact she said is it still classed as west end if there's no singing confused the hell out of me.
Like, if a play is on the west end it is there!
AND book of Mormon does have singing it in and is a musical. She said she wanted to see it for 'the longest time' but clearly has no idea about the show?
Also, great plug for pointless, no mention when it's actually on?
Book of Mormon has so much singing in it 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
aka please let me be on it next year because i love all the attention i can get xoxo
4074947D-2F75-4D00-842F-0E690A849CA3.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Saffron - "you have to like, be the type of person, to like take things with a bit of a pinch of salt" 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
nahhhh that’s next level bad 🤣 where did her chiselled jawline go??!!?? 🤔🤣 how bloody embarrassing for her

also, why is ‘no editing or filters’ something to brag about? does she realise that most people don’t edit the photos they post on instagram?!? i feel like editing for influencers has become so normal that it’s something to brag about when they don’t do it for once? what a strange way to live your life
I can't STAND it when she says 'bloomin' and don't even get me started on her use of 'was'.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
aka please let me be on it next year because i love all the attention i can get xoxo
View attachment 1920618
So last year it was all about Connor of the vamps who I don't think she has mentioned since pretending their such good friends and this year shes going for nile again they've filmed maybe one video together for saffrons channel and she suddenly remembers their friends when she can get invited to watch it in the studio 🤨🤔

She's only bothered about the content and bragging rights.

Please don't let her be on it next year we've seen her on a normal floor and she struggled then never mind adding ice into the equation!

Reactions: 3
lol can anyone else see in this pic where she’s drawn down the right side of her arm in white to blend into the table behind her to make it look slimmer and has accidentally also drawn a mark on her arm
that’s definitely what’s happened because the mysterious mark isn’t there in the version she posted on her story! 🤣 how else would that white mark magically get there ?!? oh saffy b

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She said in Ana’s video that she hasn’t paid for hot water yet - thick as pig tit!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She said in Ana’s video that she hasn’t paid for hot water yet - thick as pig tit!
I don't understand. Isn't this the tit you set up when you buy a house. Do they not shut water off if you don't pay?? So she doesn't have to pay but people are struggling to pay basic bills. Shocking!!!

Reactions: 1
What she means is she hasn't paid for the hot water because that's Wendy's job 🤣

The girl can't clean up her own mess, let the oil that the house needed run out, previously had her own mother fix the washing machine, take the tree down and w cleans saffrons house regularly and we expect her to be able to pay bills without having her hand held that is probably why she doesn't know about it. 🤔🙄

• Haha
Why does she always wear those tiny black shorts with almost every outfit ?! It looks like she’s about to step in a boxing ring

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.