Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ana is going to be moving in for a week or so to live with Saffron

Saffron makes me laugh because she screams Miss Independent

But has someone in her house nearly every week. If it's not her mum, Nicole, Libby, it's now Ana

Reactions: 10
Did anyone listen to the second last podcast they did? It was the biggest car crash I’ve ever heard. What made me laugh is the fact Saffron was desperate to get the in that her feet were no1 on this fetish site and she finds it’s ‘soooo weaaad’ and she has no idea how they get the pics. Not like you deliberately post your feet online hun. She also denies knowing what a Reddit thread is & has no idea if she has one if not. Please! You’re telling me the vainest human on planet earth hasn’t googled every single avenue of themselves online?

Reactions: 22
Did anyone listen to the second last podcast they did? It was the biggest car crash I’ve ever heard. What made me laugh is the fact Saffron was desperate to get the in that her feet were no1 on this fetish site and she finds it’s ‘soooo weaaad’ and she has no idea how they get the pics. Not like you deliberately post your feet online hun. She also denies knowing what a Reddit thread is & has no idea if she has one if not. Please! You’re telling me the vainest human on planet earth hasn’t googled every single avenue of themselves online?
She acts like feet are disgusting yet she 100% loves the attention and probs done thing with them behind closed doors with them. You wouldn’t post your feet THAT much if you really were disgusted.

Reactions: 14
Double post, but did she say it’s 22:30, and she wants to get up at 5:30, which is in five hours? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t get how much more fake their friendship can actually get? Not saffron going on about her and anas diets are SO different 🤢 like yes they are and one works out and cares about what she eats and the other doesn’t, but the way she speaks about her is sooo pick me it hurts… “my pRoTeIn shake and your COKE🙄🙄

Reactions: 29
She’s so triggering with her food talk not everyone lives off protein bars saff.

Reactions: 37
She’s so triggering with her food talk not everyone lives off protein bars saff.
It is triggering but the thing is it’s so normal for her to talk like that about food and dieting because Wendy is the exact same that’s who she learned all this from and her growing hearing her mum talk about food and weight has naturally made Saffron the exact same way so she will always be like that. Saffron is obviously very insecure so by putting other people down for what they eat or their portion size it allows her to feel better about herself which is messed up cause she has no right to try make someone feel guilty for eating what they want. I would say she needs some mental help but I think it’s probably too late for that as she’s been on diets since she was like 13 hasn’t she or around then so she won’t change.

Reactions: 27
I’m a bit late on this weeks podcast rant but just finished it today. I actually liked the guest this week, mature and very entertaining however it just continued to showcase how inexperienced these girls are. I can’t believe they have this podcast to their name.

I feel bad for Ana sometimes as you can see how much she looks over to saffron for reassurance on things. Ana hesitates to state her opinion on topics and I noticed in this weeks episode in particular you would catch Ana looking over to Saffron for her ‘approval’ before finishing off what she would like to say. If Saffron ends up agreeing it’s almost like a confidence boost for Ana.

I reckon Saffron then thrives of this weakness of Anas which then makes it easier for Saffron to make her little patronising comments towards Ana. It’s so uncomfortable to watch and if they didn’t advertise it so much, I wouldn’t think they were friends…..Saffron has a lot of confidence and she should use this to give her friend a positive confidence booster instead she just puts Ana down most of the time.

Saffron also likes to come across as this ‘good girl’ who has only ever been in long term relationships and never dated. It seems anything that isn’t that is seen as beneath her.

That’s my weekly rant, on the bright side I enjoyed the guest this week though 😅

Reactions: 15
Her lipliner at the end of the vlog only half on her lips, what a state man. never thought I’d say it but I prefer Ana LOL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.