Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here… how the f did she afford that house?
Tbh I don’t think I’d want to be in such a big house all by myself

Reactions: 1
I find it hilarious that she's having acting lessons. I have just come across her music video and am crying with laughter 😂 she can't even tap her foot to the beat. I cringed so hard.

I think she's thinks she a triple threat, yet she can't sing, can't dance and can't act. What a mess!!!

Reactions: 9
Saffron can't wait for her parents to come live with her then she buggers off on her mum's birthday for a few days!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I thought the whole point of you getting a house of your own means you live on your own. She always seems to be attached to her parents. She seriously needs to grow up.

Reactions: 23
I still don’t understand why she moved out in the first place. She wasn’t kicked out , wasn’t pressure to move out and she was happy at home living with her parents so why didn’t she just stay living with them. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with living at home with your parents no matter what age you are especially with how much it costs nowadays to move out most people are living at home.

In Saffrons case money isn’t an issue so it was easier for her to move out but just cause she had the money to move out doesn’t she mean had to move out she could of just stayed at home paying her parents rent like most of us but it’s like she was desperate to have another thing to brag about which was her own home so that’s all she was focused on was showing off about that but she didn’t consider that she would be living on her own and how she is someone that constantly needs people around her and struggles enjoying her own company she really should of thought about all this before moving out especially into a big house like that it would make you feel even lonelier all these rooms and no other noise in the house from other people which can bring comfort to people so they don’t feel alone.

She always needs her parents mainly her mum in the house with her doing everything for her or one of her friends for company so I don’t think she’s ever going to settle in that house by herself living alone. I doubt she’ll ever admit she regrets moving out and how lonely she feels cause I think it’s obvious she wishes she lived with her parents. I think the idea of having her own home , designing things , decorating and showing off about it on social media she loves all that attention but actually living in the house by herself she clearly doesn’t like that. She’s spent all this money on a house she didn’t need right now in her life.

Reactions: 21
I still don’t understand why she moved out in the first place. She wasn’t kicked out , wasn’t pressure to move out and she was happy at home living with her parents so why didn’t she just stay living with them. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with living at home with your parents no matter what age you are especially with how much it costs nowadays to move out most people are living at home.

In Saffrons case money isn’t an issue so it was easier for her to move out but just cause she had the money to move out doesn’t she mean had to move out she could of just stayed at home paying her parents rent like most of us but it’s like she was desperate to have another thing to brag about which was her own home so that’s all she was focused on was showing off about that but she didn’t consider that she would be living on her own and how she is someone that constantly needs people around her and struggles enjoying her own company she really should of thought about all this before moving out especially into a big house like that it would make you feel even lonelier all these rooms and no other noise in the house from other people which can bring comfort to people so they don’t feel alone.

She always needs her parents mainly her mum in the house with her doing everything for her or one of her friends for company so I don’t think she’s ever going to settle in that house by herself living alone. I doubt she’ll ever admit she regrets moving out and how lonely she feels cause I think it’s obvious she wishes she lived with her parents. I think the idea of having her own home , designing things , decorating and showing off about it on social media she loves all that attention but actually living in the house by herself she clearly doesn’t like that. She’s spent all this money on a house she didn’t need right now in her life.
To put it simply it was all about the content and nothing more.
She clearly wasn't ready to move out and still can't cope by herself only did it for the bragging and videos she could get out of it.

I genuinely don't believe she's happy living there yes she could say look at everything I have but it's got to be pretty lonely in that huge house and the thought of reminding everyone that she's lives alone is a dangerous path to take.

Reactions: 15
What’s with the teeth?

however it’s nice the barkers moved out of their house to allow Nicole’s mum to come and stay.
didn’t one of her grandparents also have a stroke, I think Wendy’s dad? Hope he’s okay.

Reactions: 7

She probably thought Tyler would move into her house with her

Reactions: 25
I thought the whole point of you getting a house of your own means you live on your own. She always seems to be attached to her parents. She seriously needs to grow up.
She’s 23 this year I think? But yet she’s mentally about 14/15. She can’t do anything herself without her mum. Needs her permission to do a lot of things. It’s very very odd behaviour for a 23 year old

Reactions: 21
She bought colourful cowboy boots and her mum said saffron’s going somewhere better than coachella and it’s something that’s on all of our bucket lists without realising.. what could that be?

Reactions: 2
She bought colourful cowboy boots and her mum said saffron’s going somewhere better than coachella and it’s something that’s on all of our bucket lists without realising.. what could that be?
It’s the superbowl she’s been invited too

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the superbowl she’s been invited too
Is it really a bucket list thing if you have no interest in NFL? Super Bowl is all trainers & trucker hats, the half time show is only about half an hour long so god knows how she’s going to keep herself entertained for the other 3 hours.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.