Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PLEASE tell me this doesn’t mean she’s got an acting job?!? seems so insulting to actors and actresses that actually work hard to get parts in stuff when saffy b can suddenly decide she wants to be an actress and gets a part 🙄
I would assume that's to prep for an audition ,we've seen what she's like infront of audiences and cameras so it wouldn't be anything big.

Joe sugg did the West end not long ago practiced and auditioned like everyone else and ended up with the lead role in waitress saffron shouldn't be any different

Reactions: 11
I would assume that's to prep for an audition ,we've seen what she's like infront of audiences and cameras so it wouldn't be anything big.
ahhhh yeah that makes a lot more sense, didn’t even think of auditions lol, hopefully that’s all it is!

Reactions: 1
PLEASE tell me this doesn’t mean she’s got an acting job?!? seems so insulting to actors and actresses that actually work hard to get parts in stuff when saffy b can suddenly decide she wants to be an actress and gets a part 🙄
Hope “thought you were going out” is her line. Would be brilliant to hear her not say “was”. 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You can’t learn to act by reading a book. I have a degree in it and there’s no way a book would help you, you need constructive criticism to make you get better. It’s a hard industry and you need to be thick skinned, I hope she’s prepared for rejection.

Reactions: 21
The way Ana said the thin bagels taste the same as the normal ones 🤔 Honestly, I think I lose brain cells just watching them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nah. She's gonna end up like Tanya. Youtuber turned failed actress then gives up and becomes a mum

Reactions: 5
Nah. She's gonna end up like Tanya. Youtuber turned failed actress then gives up and becomes a mum
At least Tanya has some class, well spoken and didn’t look like a trout faced, plastic and thick as mince twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she just likes to have something to be part of her personality and this month is acting it’ll be something else soon.

Reactions: 4
creasing = absolutely loving it! the fact that she’s just searched her own name on amazon as well! how self-absorbed can one person get lol
She must have been expecting something to be there otherwise why would anyone search themselves on amazon 🤔

I'm surprised she didn't show the face mask of her unedited face 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saffron starter pack

Fake tan
Very limited vocabulary
Inability to pronounce literally any word properly
Botox daily
Fake boobs
Fake teeth
Totally self absorbed - essential

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.