Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every man and their dog has a podcast these days. Ana’s on her 20th attempt, all the sent in stories will be made up because their audience range from about 10-15 years old.

Reactions: 39
what happened to windy and saffrons podcast 😂😂😂😂 why must we have another probs same questions aswell like byeeee ur vanilla saffron !!!

Reactions: 16
Anyone else seen this?!
Depending on the terms of the agreement the original creators had with Spotify to fund the podcast, it is possible that Spotify are the "rights holders" to the name/format and are entitled to keep making the podcast with different presenters.

Obviously we don't know those details. You would imagine Spotify to be legally clued up enough to know whether they can do this.

But also, the original creators seem to believe they still own the rights to it.

Reactions: 11
My comment talking about how they’re recycling Gizzi and Sydney’s podcast has been deleted. Shock!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She said she feels pressure to post good vids cos she posts less.. why have they been so tit then? She can’t even tell youuuu

Wait wait she just said she’s always gone out without make up? She’s always layering it on and always has?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She said she feels pressure to post good vids cos she posts less.. why have they been so tit then? She can’t even tell youuuu

Wait wait she just said she’s always gone out without make up? She’s always layering it on and always has?
i get so confused when youtubers say they feel all this pressure to post good videos, like that’s literally your job? to post good videos? you can’t expect your fans to keep watching your videos if you half ass them, in any other job if you weren’t performing well you’d be fired

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Don't know why she pinned this comment. We all know she doesn't know what self depreciating means.

In the vlog she said she's going to Miami with her best friend. Ana? Noo. Libby lol because "they've been going through a lot lately". Iol
Screenshot_20221009-183519.jpg

Wait she's going London to Nashville then Miami.

Also Why is Libby at Nicole's baby shower? Wendy organised it and just invited anyone it seems lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The new pod makes me laugh. It’s being hosted by two girls, one who can’t hold down a relationship for more than a few months and the other has never had a boyfriend. Doesn’t make sense to me 🤯😂

Reactions: 37
The new pod makes me laugh. It’s being hosted by two girls, one who can’t hold down a relationship for more than a few months and the other has never had a boyfriend. Doesn’t make sense to me 🤯😂
They should have named: 2 girls, no man

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry Saff.. not sure who you think you're kidding. You'd look so much better without the make up on. Literally look as orange as an umpa lumpa and surely if you have so much 'acne' then the make up wont do it any good. Also that headband.. isnt a cute look.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Screenshot_20221010-224529_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.