Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Saff.. not sure who you think you're kidding. You'd look so much better without the make up on. Literally look as orange as an umpa lumpa and surely if you have so much 'acne' then the make up wont do it any good. Also that headband.. isnt a cute look.
Wearing make up doesn’t cause acne… Not cleansing said make up properly could contribute to it

Reactions: 2
I listened to the podcast episode and I know this may be an unpopular opinion but I thought Saffron came across a bit better and honest with a lot of what she talked about whereas I feel like Ana tries too hard to impress or try be something she isn’t and you would think the fact they’ve both know eachother years there wouldn’t be awkwardness , they would be comfortable being themselves but Ana clearly doesn’t know how to be her herself and be own person which is sad.
There are times not just on the podcast but in general when Saffron can be patronising and judgemental towards Ana so maybe Ana feels she has to act a certain way to try impress or keep up with saffron and other people.
Many times they’ve said they’re too busy to see eachother and make time to spend together yet when an opportunity comes up to possibly make some money they both are able to travel and make time. Yeah fair enough a lot of friends can go into business together and make money but I don’t think their friendship is as genuine as they try make it out to be cause sometimes it feels like they’re just using eachother. If that’s what they want to do then that’s their choice but something about the vibe between them never gives a best friend vibe but maybe that’s just my opinion.I also think they’re both so focused on having male attention and having a boyfriend that it’s consuming them too much which isn’t healthy to be that obsessed.
No idea how I even listened to that whole thing haha.

Reactions: 21
I listened to the podcast episode and I know this may be an unpopular opinion but I thought Saffron came across a bit better and honest with a lot of what she talked about whereas I feel like Ana tries too hard to impress or try be something she isn’t and you would think the fact they’ve both know eachother years there wouldn’t be awkwardness , they would be comfortable being themselves but Ana clearly doesn’t know how to be her herself and be own person which is sad.
There are times not just on the podcast but in general when Saffron can be patronising and judgemental towards Ana so maybe Ana feels she has to act a certain way to try impress or keep up with saffron and other people.
Many times they’ve said they’re too busy to see eachother and make time to spend together yet when an opportunity comes up to possibly make some money they both are able to travel and make time. Yeah fair enough a lot of friends can go into business together and make money but I don’t think their friendship is as genuine as they try make it out to be cause sometimes it feels like they’re just using eachother. If that’s what they want to do then that’s their choice but something about the vibe between them never gives a best friend vibe but maybe that’s just my opinion.I also think they’re both so focused on having male attention and having a boyfriend that it’s consuming them too much which isn’t healthy to be that obsessed.
No idea how I even listened to that whole thing haha.
Funny how ana can make time for 15/16 holidays in a year but can't spare time to catch up with saffron( unless she's getting paid)
And saffron practically lives in the gym or is constantly glued to Wendy at their house God forbid she spends time in her own house.

They are definitely not the best friends they once were but are both not grown up enough to admit it.

Reactions: 18
So the American guy has pied her then and that’s why her and Libby are going to America 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
in Imogens video of being saffron for the day.. saffron says she texts her builder to ask him to run her a bath so when she gets home from the gym its ready...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Gifted walls in her new house. Says it’s affordable lol yet gets it free. Why these people have the money why they get all these things for free yet all of us a can’t afford it and don’t get it free

Reactions: 18
in Imogens video of being saffron for the day.. saffron says she texts her builder to ask him to run her a bath so when she gets home from the gym its ready...
How lazy can she Get?! Its not the tradespersons job to run her a bath, they are there to do what's in the job description not to be treated as a personal assistant that would be Wendy's job 🤭😠

Reactions: 21
Anyone know the f1 driver they were talking about that Saff matched with on Raya? I was thinking out of the British drivers it’s most likely to be George Russell or Alex albon, Lando Norris doesn’t drink I think so probably wouldn’t be talking about a night out .. what’s everyone’s thoughts

Reactions: 1
Anyone know the f1 driver they were talking about that Saff matched with on Raya? I was thinking out of the British drivers it’s most likely to be George Russell or Alex albon, Lando Norris doesn’t drink I think so probably wouldn’t be talking about a night out .. what’s everyone’s thoughts
George and Alex both in long term relationships, wouldn't expect it to be either of them. Lando, well, he's messy, but saffron isn't his type, he likes brunettes.

Reactions: 2
George and Alex both in long term relationships, wouldn't expect it to be either of them. Lando, well, he's messy, but saffron isn't his type, he likes brunettes.
They said that they found out he had a girlfriend!!! Can’t imagine George would be one to cheat though he doesn’t give me that vibe … I’m gonna say Alex haha

They said that they found out he had a girlfriend!!! Can’t imagine George would be one to cheat though he doesn’t give me that vibe … I’m gonna say Alex haha
Alex is a simp for his girlfriend, and I think she'd eat him alive if he did cheat.

George has that posh boy vibes that might be unfaithful, but I hope he hasn't. Because I think he's a sweetheart.

Reactions: 3
Alex is a simp for his girlfriend, and I think she'd eat him alive if he did cheat.

George has that posh boy vibes that might be unfaithful, but I hope he hasn't. Because I think he's a sweetheart.
Not George does give me duck boy vibes, but that being said I wouldn’t put it past Saff to exaggerate a situation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.