Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yeshunyou

How is Jed affording to live there? he barely does any ads and barely uploads on YouTube so where is he getting all his money from to afford that lifestyle? I remember Saffron making a joke before about how Jed doesn’t pay rent and he said he does and she said well it’s mum and dads money they put on your card so they’re really paying the rent for you and he kept trying to deny it.
I understand the family have money and Wendy and Darren are able to support one or all their kids if needed but what life lessons is Jed actually learning if he just living off his parents money which I’m assuming is the case cause I’ve no idea where else he would get all the money from. Fair enough it’s his life and if it is the case his parents are giving him money to live off then that’s their choice but is he just going to do that forever?
I know of people who while studying at university their parents didn’t make them pay rent and didn’t make them get a job and even though I personally do pay rent and I believe it’s a good life lesson , I also understand everyone’s situation is different ,everyone’s raised different so I do get how putting less stress on your child to be working and studying at the same time can make your child’s life easier and if parents are able to financially support them that’s fair enough but Jed isn’t even studying or doing anything as far as I’m aware so what does he even do all day when he isn’t on a date with Imogen?
Jeds the Rob Kardashian of the Barker's

• Haha
Reactions: 66

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Luca from Love Island was on Jamie Laing's Private Parts Podcast and he was asked does he fall in love easily and he answered No; he said he was seeing someone 6 months before Love Island and he didnt fall in love with her.

Poor Saffron lol :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Is this normal… I know it depends on family but in my household this would be absolutely disgusting n my family would never. Do other people do this w their nephews n nieces ?? I’m not sexualising it cause it is a child there’s no malicious intent BUT that seems like a proper kiss ygm maybe it’s cause I’m not use to it but she wouldn’t exactly kiss Wendy on the lips or like Nicole on the lips so why kiss the child .. View attachment 1547167

Maybe because I view kissing as such an intimate thing … I’d only kiss a partner on the lips… but I do know some families do this just idk possibly over thinking it. Just feels weird 😂😂
Your overthinking it girl

• Haha
Reactions: 59

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Why do they keep saying ‘we did it’ I don’t get what they did? All they did was show up when asked, chat shit on a stolen podcast & get paid a fuck tone of money for it. Literally tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Missclassy19

VIP Member
12664E53-1AFF-4F94-8C5C-036C4EFB148F.png
A87E6C77-AA12-49E8-A5B6-C7B76BA9574C.png
308A7AA9-0D53-4670-AD6A-EEB72B818F92.png

Imo it is weird to be like oh Imogen take a picture when this is a sad event. It’s not time to strike a pose n to ‘prove’ u care. I’ve never heard saffron talk about the royal family ever not even in a brief comment. Yes she went on behalf of her nan but I find it weird even seeing friends post photoshoots in front of the gates w flowers it’s odd

Last edited:
Reactions: 51

hans.1909

in Imogens video of being saffron for the day.. saffron says she texts her builder to ask him to run her a bath so when she gets home from the gym its ready...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Kit123

VIP Member
Did anyone notice in the video where Wendy found the magazine article of herself I am SURE Saffron made a comment about Wendy being 'The female Kris Jenner'
Now, I am not too familiar with the Kardashian Clan however I'm pretty sure Kris is a female?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

roryangel

VIP Member
When will she give this same house of CB dress a rest ?! It clearly doesn’t fit and I’m sick of seeing her squeezing herself into the same dress in different colours
i find these types of video so cringe as well, it’s the sultry look she does to the camera like she’s been caught off guard when she’s actually the one who asked for it to be filmed in the first place 🥴 gives me the ick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46