Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffron having Imogen and Jed over and even trying to win Imogen over to move to Brighton
Staying at her parents whilst "ill"
Having her mum and friends have a sleepover
On holiday

Is She really every REALLY alone in that house?

Reactions: 27
Aw imogen is cute tbf, definitely would rather watch her videos than Saff. But goddamn, they are both born into complete privilege. Must be nice.

Reactions: 9
Poor diseased Saffron. Are we supposed to give a duck that she’s got a sniffly nose and needs mummy Wendy to wipe her ass and rub her oaf feet? I just find this whole thing weird. You’re not dying you have a cold ffs🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s a grown woman yet needs her mummy for the simplest thing! How embarrassing. I doubt anyone would find this sort of odd attachment attractive. No wonder she’s single🙃 I wonder what she’d think of the normal working class having to go about life as normal despite being extremely ill… doubt anyone can afford to be off ‘ill’ this year with the cost of living how it is. Sorry for the rant I just can’t be bothered with the poor me attitude she has😅
Why did she bother with the complete home makeover she obviously doesn't like being there and constantly has to ask people over and if someone won't go to hers she will go over to theirs even whilst sick! What if its a bug and she passes it around everyone when it could be avoided
She acts so childish it's not even funny even the simplest tasks are too much for her to manage on her own and she needs to be babied by her parents.
If she was that poorly then why did she go to Paris which was only for a day or two right?? 🤔 seems unfair to everyone around her 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Lake was sick was last and still over at the barkers. Saff was posting him all over insta saying how sick he was. Now she is sick, doesn’t take a genius to work this one out does it. Sounds like she’s also passed it onto amber while in Paris

Reactions: 16
Saffys going to be so annoyed that Gemma Owen has a collab with Abbott Lyon!

Reactions: 4
Just seen a post on Facebook about sharnie Williams who does saffron’s hair lol seems like she used saffron to promote her business then scammed loads of people and treats paying customers like tit… anyway idk if she has a new Instagram name or something but I’ve tried looking in saffron’s following list and I can’t find her! I wonder if saffron’s seen everything online about this woman and has stopped going to her now? Maybe if someone else can check and look?

Reactions: 2
Just seen a post on Facebook about sharnie Williams who does saffron’s hair lol seems like she used saffron to promote her business then scammed loads of people and treats paying customers like tit… anyway idk if she has a new Instagram name or something but I’ve tried looking in saffron’s following list and I can’t find her! I wonder if saffron’s seen everything online about this woman and has stopped going to her now? Maybe if someone else can check and look?
Saffron still continues to get her hair done by this person, & continues to promote her to her followers. It’s definitely because she gets it done for free. Hundreds of people have gone to her on saffrons recommendation & have been scammed as a result. On Facebook search ‘Megan Harris’ and scroll to see her post on 1st of July. Also search ‘Charlotte May’ and see her post that was written today. Almost 400 shares already, everyone in Brighton knows that Sharnie is a scammer so it’s obvious Saffron knew.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saffron still continues to get her hair done by this person, & continues to promote her to her followers. It’s definitely because she gets it done for free. Hundreds of people have gone to her on saffrons recommendation & have been scammed as a result. On Facebook search ‘Megan Harris’ and scroll to see her post on 1st of July. Also search ‘Charlotte May’ and see her post that was written today. Almost 400 shares already, everyone in Brighton knows that Sharnie is a scammer so it’s obvious Saffron knew.
I from the area and can say Sharnie has gone from having the best reviews to the worst within a matter of months and she deserves it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“stuck at home unwell in bed” …. while wearing loads of jewellery and posing for a mirror selfie 🤔 seems really ill to me
If she was that ill she wouldn't be posing in front of the mirror taking photos with jewelry and a full face of make up exaggerating and looking for sympathy 🙄
It's pretty sad that the only thing on her mind is going to the gym, had she been sensible in the first place she might not have caught something from lake and then possibly spread it to other friends.
Also has she even been back for 4 days?? I feel like she was in Paris over the weekend so maybe 2 days ago

Reactions: 20
“stuck at home unwell in bed” …. while wearing loads of jewellery and posing for a mirror selfie 🤔 seems really ill to me
Bloody hell when I'm in ill I'm actually in bed...being ill, not taking selfies. My hairs a mess, I'm in old primark pjs, haven't showered lol. I swear she has no idea what the real world is like cos she's never worked a proper days work in her life

Reactions: 29
Lmao in Imogen’s recent video, Jed complains that saffron didn’t put any seasoning in her chicken 😭😭 Then saffron goes she used the packet seasoning

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lol not saffron posting her outfits and tagging a bottega bag saying its an investment as if people can afford to buy a 2k bag just for fun right now

So out of touch

Reactions: 17
She clearly wasn’t ready to move out and that’s perfectly fine cause she didn’t need to move out , she didn’t need her own house and there’s nothing to be ashamed of living at home with your family. I think as long as you’re paying rent or helping out at home in some way then that’s all that matters cause if you’re happy at home living with your parents then stay living at home especially if they’re more than happy to have you living there with them and aren’t pressuring you to leave.

I think she just wanted another thing to show off about and brag about. She already has bought so many things with her money that I think she wanted to buy a house as the next thing on her list. I’ve nothing against anyone who wants to buy their own home I think if you have the money and it’s something you’re ready for then great but if you’re not mentally able to ever be alone then why on earth buy a house. I wouldn’t even encourage someone to be an apartment if they struggled being alone and doing things for themselves and constantly were at their parents house instead of their own apartment so I definitely don’t think she was ready for a house but maybe as time goes by she’ll get used to living alone.

Fair enough if she’s hoping to sell the house and make money off it cause many people do that but she has said it’s her dream house and will be living there for more years but if you can’t enjoy your own company and constantly need your mum around you then clearly you’re not as happy as you try make yourself out to be and living by yourself isn’t for you.

Being close to family is great but sometimes I can’t believe shes 22 years old and struggles to do the most simple adult things. Wendy has a big hold over Saffron and Wendy’s toxic relationship with food and her way of thinking has not done Saffron any good she’s been influenced by this as she’s grown up being around that so I really hope she can learn to be her own person and enjoy her space from her mum cause having her own home would give her the chance to do that but for whatever reason she’s too obsessed with what Wendy’s opinion of everything is and can’t seem to live her life unless her mum approves of everything and helps her constantly with things that Saffron is old enough to do by herself.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.