Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen a post on Facebook about sharnie Williams who does saffron’s hair lol seems like she used saffron to promote her business then scammed loads of people and treats paying customers like tit… anyway idk if she has a new Instagram name or something but I’ve tried looking in saffron’s following list and I can’t find her! I wonder if saffron’s seen everything online about this woman and has stopped going to her now? Maybe if someone else can check and look?
This is just a few I’ve seen 😳 I think saffron should do a post saying how she’s been scammed into promoting her business but she’s gone and scammed other people to warn people not to go. One lass scammed out of £375 😳

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
This is just a few I’ve seen 😳 I think saffron should do a post saying how she’s been scammed into promoting her business but she’s gone and scammed other people to warn people not to go. One lass scammed out of £375 😳
Thing is these people are the ones paying for saffron’s hair to be done.. next time she should put ✨*gifted by the people my hairdresser scams✨

Reactions: 12
Maybe her hairdresser knows stuff about saff that could affect her career so she doesn’t dare not go to her 💀

Reactions: 9
Sharnie Williams is a chavvy con artist. She screws people over unless you’re an ✨influencer✨ She torched her own G Wagon in an attempt for insurance scam but left her house keys inside the car… I wonder how quickly Saffron runs from her now this is all coming out…people I know who have been to Sharnie in the past have had their hair destroyed from over bleaching and bleach being left on too long. Classic case of making it look good for Instagram for a day but dog shite in real life. No wonder Saffrons hair is falling out!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Bloody hell when I'm in ill I'm actually in bed...being ill, not taking selfies. My hairs a mess, I'm in old primark pjs, haven't showered lol. I swear she has no idea what the real world is like cos she's never worked a proper days work in her life
U actually just described my life right now! In bed feel like I’m dying feeling sorry for myself 🤧🤧

Reactions: 2
Unless Saffron raises awareness that her hairdresser is a scammer. Why on earth should people buy or listen to anything she advertises when they don’t know if they’ll be scammed out of money. Maybe she didn’t know her hairdresser would do that but a little post to say that she was scammed and didn’t know that her hairdresser would do that to others and made people aware she’s scamming etc. but to me saffron is just as bad for not addressing it. I hope she’s proud of herself raking millions in whilst other people have paid £375 of hard saved cash to lose it and not get treatment from a place she recommends.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
How can one person lack any sex appeal? 🤯 Must be because of the fake peroxide hair and being a mini Darren and having no personality, charisma or flare about her 😬 all that fills that woman’s thoughts are those that revolve around materialistic things. Sad existence!

Reactions: 22
It’s like a 14 year old at a sleepover trying to gain attention from boys at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Entitled Wendy saying sarcastically in a video captioned ‘van life! 😂’ “don’t give up on your dream kids” and entitled Darren adding “cos this is it”, both ending with a giggle. Seriously, who do they think they are? Wonder if they would be able to afford their flashy cars without their daughter. Ugh they piss me off so much.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen the latest TikTok with Ana where she’s taking this piss that she’s drinking alcohol - the girl who never used to drink …. Anyway , her teeth are just massive . It literally is Darren

• Haha
Anyone seen the latest TikTok with Ana where she’s taking this piss that she’s drinking alcohol - the girl who never used to drink …. Anyway , her teeth are just massive . It literally is Darren
Convinced Saffsnake and Darren are twins and it’s all one big cover up. Windy is a right piece of work as well, bet poor Darren gets pissed off with the two brats.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The group photo she put on Instagram this morning. I know I've said it before but her trainer's muscles just turn my stomach. Muscles like that just don't look right on a female.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.