Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pierre gasly seems like saffrons type, and lance stroll gives big fuckboy vibes if we’re including drivers other than the british ones

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her grammar in her latest vid is so poor and she said they need to ‘debreathe’ instead of debrief ffs. And she said she’s always had clear skin and never wears make up… the lighting in the vid exposed her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ana moving into Saf Hotel room

Whilst Saf is saying we are staying in different rooms #Besties lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
saffron actually making sense in this clip😭why does ana always insist on sharing a bed with her friends at hotels/places they’re staying even when they have enough beds to sleep separately?
I would rather have my own room then have to share a bed with Ana 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Even in general, I would rather have my own room than be with my friends, I love my own personal space

Reactions: 39
Did saff even say happy birthday to ana?
just because someone hasn't done a public insta story post doesn't mean they haven't privately said happy birthday. ana also posted a punch of flowers saff had sent her

Reactions: 9
I thought Saff came across as very patronising on the podcast, like we get it you don’t use dating apps. Ana will tell a story or speak about an experience on an app and Saff is like “yeah and how did that work out for you, you’re still single” etc. and saying she would want instant replied from someone she was texting and getting to know - most people have jobs & busy lives where they can’t instantly text back 🙄 idk if it was just me but I found her pretty jarring!

Reactions: 30
I thought Saff came across as very patronising on the podcast, like we get it you don’t use dating apps. Ana will tell a story or speak about an experience on an app and Saff is like “yeah and how did that work out for you, you’re still single” etc. and saying she would want instant replied from someone she was texting and getting to know - most people have jobs & busy lives where they can’t instantly text back 🙄 idk if it was just me but I found her pretty jarring!
Literally every single one of Ana's friends is vile to her. It's tragic she can't see it or if she does, that she doesn't tell them to do one. They are all classic high school bully types.

Reactions: 21
just because someone hasn't done a public insta story post doesn't mean they haven't privately said happy birthday. ana also posted a punch of flowers saff had sent her
I agree with that when it’s just normal folk, but when it’s two people whose entire lives revolve around being online it’s very weird imo.

Reactions: 7
Saffron has ALWAYS been like this. There are so many older vlogs of both of them when Saffron makes passive aggressive remarks to Ana about almost everything. Saffron is just a mean girl

Reactions: 22
I mean look at Tyler and that Isaac. They both don’t have jobs, no wonder they could reply fast lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seen it’s saffron’s ‘bestie’ milly g’s birthday today. Will actually be very interested to see if she does any stories or anything for her, after the radio silence for Anastasia yesterday

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she use that dating app for famous people??

Reactions: 6
Now she’s on IG stories trying to sell us a credit card that’s ‘perfect for travelling’ girl nobody can afford a credit card atm let alone travel and buy things get real!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Claiming they are being mistaken for the kardashians 🤣 as far as I'm aware it's only khloe that's blonde so that wouldn't even make sense 😂 the kardashians are also way older than staff and libby so not sure why they would want to look like them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Claiming they are being mistaken for the kardashians 🤣 as far as I'm aware it's only khloe that's blonde so that wouldn't even make sense 😂 the kardashians are also way older than staff and libby so not sure why they would want to look like them lol
😂 sorry ? Kardashians ? In what world … since when was she Armenian with dark hair.
tbh saffron looks about the same age as them anyway would never believe she was only 22

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.