Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try the butcher's you daft bleep.....where do you think you get a mattress from?......oh hang on.....I get it.....I need to translate it to....can any bed companies give me a free mattress?
Sorry but if she hasn't got enough common sense to work out where to buy a mattress without asking followers or scrounging there isn't much hope.

And why spend insane amounts on a light fixture when it's pretty obvious she will still be at her parents house most of the time, after all she can't cope without Wendy holding her hand for everything.

Reactions: 17
Back to the same old move she´s been doing for 8 months now with "holding myself up 99%" :))

Skjermbilde 2022-08-10 kl. 13.05.03.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Has she edited her legs?! Wtf is happening with her calves?
Tbf is you have big calf muscles / train them at the gym and they’re flexed they can look weirdly sharp at some angles. Not saying she hasn’t edited it, but mine sometimes look weird like that lol

Reactions: 4
I knew it was too good to be true that the calisthenics had stopped 😭 just when you think the nightmare of her constantly be held up like a starfish is over , she comes back again. Why can’t it just end? yes people can do what they want it doesn’t effect my life but at the same time in the words of Michael Scott ‘I have cause’ it’s annoying seeing her do the same move and it leading nowhere what is the point of it just try something new or something different please

• Haha
Reactions: 27
TW: eating disorder discussion

a lot of people have mentioned this before on the various subs so I'm hoping I'm not overstepping or "diagnosing" but I believe Saffron could benefit from seeing a combination of a dietitian and a psychologist. I say this because it's been mentioned before that she clearly has a lot of issues with food and body image etc. as she's basically been training for years (?) and yet there's been really no change to her body (which clearly is something she wants, as she consistently edits her photos.). Like others have mentioned there's a chance that she's not losing any body fat because keeps going through cycles of restricting and then overeating and even if it's not "binge" sessions, literally just one day of not restricting yourself (i.e. going out for dinner as she does), will be enough, as your body will cling to the calories as it's anticipating another restriction the next day. She might not ever achieve the body she so desperately wants (just physically might not be possible) but she's definitely not going to achieve it if she keeps going in this cycle without actually addressing the mental connection to these body image issues she has.

I say this because I literally was doing the exact thing she was doing and you guys pointing it out made me realise that it was an issue. I was exercising (either strength or high intensity cardio) literally every single day (at the very least 6 days a week) and going through ups and downs of being super strict but having one day off, which would backtrack my progress bc the restricting was so bad. It's been hell on my mental health and I finally met with a dietitian who has basically in one session really helped me view it all in a different perspective.

Apologies for the text dump and for getting so personal but just wanted to thank everyone for being part of the reason I'm getting help and also just wanted to say: Saffron or Wendy or whoever if you read here, please take these words into account. You're not doing yourself any favours by not addressing your mental health and you're actually over-exercising, which funnily enough can backfire if you're trying to lose weight/body fat, as the stress on your body produces a stress hormone called cortisol, which can stall any loss. Genuinely think about taking a break from the endless training and dieting and start improving your mental health and relationship with food and your body image

• Heart
Reactions: 22
TW: eating disorder discussion

a lot of people have mentioned this before on the various subs so I'm hoping I'm not overstepping or "diagnosing" but I believe Saffron could benefit from seeing a combination of a dietitian and a psychologist. I say this because it's been mentioned before that she clearly has a lot of issues with food and body image etc. as she's basically been training for years (?) and yet there's been really no change to her body (which clearly is something she wants, as she consistently edits her photos.). Like others have mentioned there's a chance that she's not losing any body fat because keeps going through cycles of restricting and then overeating and even if it's not "binge" sessions, literally just one day of not restricting yourself (i.e. going out for dinner as she does), will be enough, as your body will cling to the calories as it's anticipating another restriction the next day. She might not ever achieve the body she so desperately wants (just physically might not be possible) but she's definitely not going to achieve it if she keeps going in this cycle without actually addressing the mental connection to these body image issues she has.

I say this because I literally was doing the exact thing she was doing and you guys pointing it out made me realise that it was an issue. I was exercising (either strength or high intensity cardio) literally every single day (at the very least 6 days a week) and going through ups and downs of being super strict but having one day off, which would backtrack my progress bc the restricting was so bad. It's been hell on my mental health and I finally met with a dietitian who has basically in one session really helped me view it all in a different perspective.

Apologies for the text dump and for getting so personal but just wanted to thank everyone for being part of the reason I'm getting help and also just wanted to say: Saffron or Wendy or whoever if you read here, please take these words into account. You're not doing yourself any favours by not addressing your mental health and you're actually over-exercising, which funnily enough can backfire if you're trying to lose weight/body fat, as the stress on your body produces a stress hormone called cortisol, which can stall any loss. Genuinely think about taking a break from the endless training and dieting and start improving your mental health and relationship with food and your body image
Thank you for sharing. I think your post has made me think that I need to do the same 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How is Jed affording to live there? he barely does any ads and barely uploads on YouTube so where is he getting all his money from to afford that lifestyle? I remember Saffron making a joke before about how Jed doesn’t pay rent and he said he does and she said well it’s mum and dads money they put on your card so they’re really paying the rent for you and he kept trying to deny it.
I understand the family have money and Wendy and Darren are able to support one or all their kids if needed but what life lessons is Jed actually learning if he just living off his parents money which I’m assuming is the case cause I’ve no idea where else he would get all the money from. Fair enough it’s his life and if it is the case his parents are giving him money to live off then that’s their choice but is he just going to do that forever?
I know of people who while studying at university their parents didn’t make them pay rent and didn’t make them get a job and even though I personally do pay rent and I believe it’s a good life lesson , I also understand everyone’s situation is different ,everyone’s raised different so I do get how putting less stress on your child to be working and studying at the same time can make your child’s life easier and if parents are able to financially support them that’s fair enough but Jed isn’t even studying or doing anything as far as I’m aware so what does he even do all day when he isn’t on a date with Imogen?

Reactions: 27
How is Jed affording to live there? he barely does any ads and barely uploads on YouTube so where is he getting all his money from to afford that lifestyle? I remember Saffron making a joke before about how Jed doesn’t pay rent and he said he does and she said well it’s mum and dads money they put on your card so they’re really paying the rent for you and he kept trying to deny it.
I understand the family have money and Wendy and Darren are able to support one or all their kids if needed but what life lessons is Jed actually learning if he just living off his parents money which I’m assuming is the case cause I’ve no idea where else he would get all the money from. Fair enough it’s his life and if it is the case his parents are giving him money to live off then that’s their choice but is he just going to do that forever?
I know of people who while studying at university their parents didn’t make them pay rent and didn’t make them get a job and even though I personally do pay rent and I believe it’s a good life lesson , I also understand everyone’s situation is different ,everyone’s raised different so I do get how putting less stress on your child to be working and studying at the same time can make your child’s life easier and if parents are able to financially support them that’s fair enough but Jed isn’t even studying or doing anything as far as I’m aware so what does he even do all day when he isn’t on a date with Imogen?
Jeds the Rob Kardashian of the Barker's

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Jed should get off his lazy ass and get a job like we all do 👍 how privileged. Mummy and daddy won’t be around forever to fund your bank account Jed. Worrying that Windy and Darren haven’t pushed for any of their children to graft through doing an apprenticeship, attending college or securing a university degree but only taught for them to latch onto social media. They are all lazy, self-entitiled and think highly of their own self-importance (aside from Darren) 🙂

Reactions: 25
Doesn't read books
Struggled to say "unorthodox"
Said she couldn't remember the name of the Netflix show. WHEN IT'S ON THE COVER

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Doesn't read books
Struggled to say "unorthodox"
Said she couldn't remember the name of the Netflix show. WHEN IT'S ON THE COVER
View attachment 1492586
She makes it sound like she is moving miles away rather than down the road 🤣🤔 she'll still be at their house most of the time anyway because she won't want to be in a massive house all alone 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.