Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video title should of been I’m moving out and stopped living off mum and dad

Reactions: 2
Soooo many people helped her move down the street yet … where was all this for jed lol I understand he’s in a flat not a house but I’d say moving to London is more than moving down the street if she forgets anything it’s easier for her to go home. Also these cushions look so tacky
7AC5DA9F-CA03-41E4-BCF0-55818F3301D7.png

Reactions: 15
Did anyone notice in the video where Wendy found the magazine article of herself I am SURE Saffron made a comment about Wendy being 'The female Kris Jenner'
Now, I am not too familiar with the Kardashian Clan however I'm pretty sure Kris is a female?
Yeah she did and Byron had to edit "Brighton version" because she's stupid AF

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God, she hardly did any unpacking or put anything away in her new vlog.She was just pratting about in the bath, and dancing around whilst her mum and Jasmine where sorting everything out for her. You just know Wendy is going to be at her house all the time doing the most basic of things for her.

Reactions: 13
May be unpopular but from what I’ve seen of her house in the latest video, I actually liked it

Reactions: 10
Anyone watch the part where they was unpacking her boxes of clothes and her mom was basically saying what she can and can’t keep🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Watching the moving video and she’s saying she can’t get a takeaway delivery. How come? Does she live in the middle of nowhere?

Reactions: 3
Interesting that Byron is her editor. He’s besties w Ana yet you rarely see Saffron w Byron. It would be interesting to see if she lets Ana, Byron etc come stay at her new house. Idk why they push this idea that they’re best friends. They literally don’t interact w eachother

Reactions: 5
Interesting that Byron is her editor. He’s besties w Ana yet you rarely see Saffron w Byron. It would be interesting to see if she lets Ana, Byron etc come stay at her new house. Idk why they push this idea that they’re best friends. They literally don’t interact w eachother
Tbh most youtubers don't really see their editors that often (or from what I hear) so it's not out of the ordinary to assume they probably just have a working relationship because I've never heard Saffron say she was friends with Byron? She says he's her editor but I've never assumed they were friends? I also don't think she's friends with Ana either but that's my opinion. And ngl I like Byron's editing style so I hope she keeps him for a while more.

Reactions: 6
Not wino Windy drinking Saffron's 18th birthday bottle of wine

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it so bizarre that Saffron couldn't figure out where to put her tea/coffee/sugar pots and had to ask Wendy for advice???? It's literally YOUR HOUSE Saffron put where you damn well want 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I find it so bizarre that Saffron couldn't figure out where to put her tea/coffee/sugar pots and had to ask Wendy for advice???? It's literally YOUR HOUSE Saffron put where you damn well want 😭
How embarrassing! Why does she need to ask Wendy about where to put something in her own house? Wendy shouldn't need to tell her where things need to go, in the house for 5 minutes and already showing she can't cope not a good look saffron 🤨🙄

Reactions: 17
has anyone heard of enmeshment? sounds like wendy and Saffron

-Parents expecting children to be their best friends and always confiding in them
-Children receiving praise for maintaining the family’s status quo
-Parents being overly involved in the child’s life

Reactions: 16
Okay I don't know how old Jed is but I watched his apartment vlog and FUCKKKK he is stupid. I have no sympathy for any of them. They come across as such thick entitled brats with no concept of the real world.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.