Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched it, makes me think how much they are spending for that tiny flat in central London 🥴
It’s posted on the thread. I found their flat. Jed literally gave us a view of where he lived AND the floor they’re on 😭😭 no sense of privacy or security so can’t blame fans if they show up cause the thing is fans won’t show up for them but if saffron posts she’s there or if they make youtuber friends people will know where to go. Even if they weren’t on social media it’s stupid to show where u live to strangers

Reactions: 17
As much as Wendy is annoying. She must be so tired of babying these kids. Jed n saffron. Moving out I could never do as much as her constantly packing n moving and guiding them through things n literally holding their hands. It’s acc exhausting ffs. They’re like 13 year olds. Can’t do a thing alone n Darren is at work.
Also she says she would love to be sponsored by monster cause she loves them … if u love them then why do u need a sponsorship just drink the drink n pay for it like normal people

They also keep making jokes how they never thought he’d would move out etc n the jokes low-key have some truth in them. Jed seems the type to wake up 4 pm whereas Imogen is a productive person. I would love to know what he charges for an ad

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
It’s posted on the thread. I found their flat. Jed literally gave us a view of where he lived AND the floor they’re on 😭😭 no sense of privacy or security so can’t blame fans if they show up cause the thing is fans won’t show up for them but if saffron posts she’s there or if they make youtuber friends people will know where to go. Even if they weren’t on social media it’s stupid to show where u live to strangers
How much is it?

No wonder Saffron has a limited vocabulary, she has never read a book!
Wendy has rubbed off on Saffron, she doesn't want the airfryer out because it looks ugly 🤔

Reactions: 3
How much is it?

No wonder Saffron has a limited vocabulary, she has never read a book!
Wendy has rubbed off on Saffron, she doesn't want the airfryer out because it looks ugly 🤔
Vertus-
Can’t remember exactly but around £2.3 for a one bedroom per month or around that.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Boss woman? Saffsnake got lucky that all the 12 year old preteens jumped on YouTube at the right time to watch her crappy content 😂😂 Windy needs to shut the f up. A boss woman actually works, yes key word works not that Saffron can pronounce that word 😘😘 for her money for hours upon hours a week and doesn’t just lazy around and sleep with other people’s boyfriends. Delusional old bag 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Boss woman 😂😂😂 hasn’t worked a proper job in her life coke work at 12 hour shift in a hospital and tell me how much of a boss she is

Reactions: 27
Episode #56456643 of Saffron not being able to pronounce words. Wendy had to correct her 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jed didn’t get all this! Actually feel sorry for Jed cos it’s all about blue eyed gal saffron!
Saffron is the favourite child and she knows it too and rubs it in her brothers faces especially in Jed’s. I remember in a video a few years ago Casey and Jed both said Saffron is the fav child so it’s even something they know and I find it sad that Wendy is obsessed with Saffron and the two boys will never come close in her eyes. Of course the boys have been spoiled too and I do believe Jed gets his money from his parents I think that’s obvious so it’s not like they don’t give him anything but when it comes to getting attention Saffron will always get the most and it’s no surprise her brothers always seem irritated by her cause she can do no wrong in Wendy’s eyes.

Reactions: 28
Did anyone notice in the video where Wendy found the magazine article of herself I am SURE Saffron made a comment about Wendy being 'The female Kris Jenner'
Now, I am not too familiar with the Kardashian Clan however I'm pretty sure Kris is a female?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Did anyone notice in the video where Wendy found the magazine article of herself I am SURE Saffron made a comment about Wendy being 'The female Kris Jenner'
Now, I am not too familiar with the Kardashian Clan however I'm pretty sure Kris is a female?
Whilst I haven't watched the video, you would think that's something saffron should know having been to their premiere and being sent pr etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone watch the Nasey family vlog from last week, where they gave Saffron her birthday present? They had brought her two Ibiza cushions for her new house. She opened them and was saying how much she loved them, with her usual fakeness. Wendy has put a Tesco ad on the morning, saying she’s sad to see both children move out, but she’s going to take the positives and turn their old bedrooms in to nice guest rooms. She is then choosing new bedding in Tesco, and then puts the Ibiza cushions on the bed, exactly the same has the ones Casey and Nicole had give Saffron for her birthday. I checked online and they are £65.00 per cushion. I could be wrong and Wendy could have her own set of cushions, but if not then she obviously hasn’t taken them to her new house, because they obviously were not good enough for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.