Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh do piss off Wendy you money grabbing face like a smacked arse gold digger Kris Jenner wannabe. 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshotted from the love island thread
Wasn’t sure if it had been mentioned on here, sorry if it has
DBEE9564-6E45-452D-9B39-C99F71876801.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
People keep quoting a speeding ticket/fine rumour but Sophie & Luca didn't live together so I don't know how true it is?
I’m assuming she was staying at his and seen it or he might’ve had it opened in his room or something, that’s if it’s even true tho obviously it might not be true, because would the ticket have saffron’s name on if it was just in Lucas car?

Reactions: 2
I’m assuming she was staying at his and seen it or he might’ve had it opened in his room or something, that’s if it’s even true tho obviously it might not be true, because would the ticket have saffron’s name on if it was just in Lucas car?
im assuming they would both be fined so perhaps both fines went to the car owners address

Realistically the police would just give you a warning and send you on your way so I very much doubt it’s even true

Reactions: 12
Could have been one of those fines that includes a picture through the post and that's how Sophie found out they were together.

Reactions: 5
Realistically the police would just give you a warning and send you on your way so I very much doubt it’s even true
Did it not supposedly happen in Dubai though? The rules are stricter over there. And it probably is fake tbh but even so, it would be handled in Dubai a lot differently

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did it not supposedly happen in Dubai though? The rules are stricter over there. And it probably is fake tbh but even so, it would be handled in Dubai a lot differently
Oh I didn’t know this part. It wouldn’t make much sense for the fine to then be sent to their UK address though surely

Reactions: 3
if you get caught by speed cameras you get sent a letter and they normally have the picture they took of your car from the camera included

Reactions: 3
i dont think they incident happened in dubai wasnt there a pic of his arm on her bed before she was due to fly out??? And thrn ppl joined the dots. He made his account public after dubai though got backlash and then went private

Reactions: 1
if you get caught by speed cameras you get sent a letter and they normally have the picture they took of your car from the camera included
Someone said they got caught having sex in the car I thought! Or was i misreading this whole time 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.