Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said they got caught having sex in the car I thought! Or was i misreading this whole time 😅🤣
i think that’s what the most recent person said and if that’s the case then they would’ve just been stopped by the police but the rumour that’s been going round for a while now is that he got caught speeding while she was in the car and sophie saw the picture from the fine letter, i’m not sure how true it is though

So saffrons video appears to be about her getting spiked, move in date for her house and clearing out her wardrobe. Not sure whats super exciting about that to be honest so not related to anas at all.

Reactions: 2
Oh I didn’t know this part. It wouldn’t make much sense for the fine to then be sent to their UK address though surely
I could be wrong, probably am. It’s just all rumours of them cheating and some sort of fine. Doesn’t matter where it was if they cheated, it’s disgusting on both parts. One of them being in a relationship, and the other being friends with the girl the boy she supposedly has cheated with

Reactions: 11
This isn’t meant to come across rude, in fact, hell yes it is since Saffsnake’s a witch but she has 0 sex appeal 😬 not just that but she’s rude, self-entitled, obnoxious and doesn’t have even one brain cell in that box head. Don’t see what Tyler ever saw in her, he was actually good looking and seemed genuine. Money I guess. Luca is a horrible twit so I guess he has low standards to get with Saffron! Gorgeous Sophie was way too good for him and yes Luca you were punching with your ex 💅🏼

Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched her new video and it baffles me why she films herself in front of the mirror and then talks facing the back of her camera?! Like why not just film yourself normally or at least look forward at the mirror! It’s so obvious that she’s watching herself talk the entire time, just comes across so self absorbed!

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched her new video and it baffles me why she films herself in front of the mirror and then talks facing the back of her camera?! Like why not just film yourself normally or at least look forward at the mirror! It’s so obvious that she’s watching herself talk the entire time, just comes across so self absorbed!
It literally made my eyes go funny and I had to forward it 👍🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s soo messy ! It’s embarrassing being that messy and unorganised at her age , and I’m not saying you need to be some sort of clean freak but my god she’s very messy ! I’ll give it less than a month until we see the absolute state of her house once she’s all moved in.

Reactions: 8
I could be wrong, probably am. It’s just all rumours of them cheating and some sort of fine. Doesn’t matter where it was if they cheated, it’s disgusting on both parts. One of them being in a relationship, and the other being friends with the girl the boy she supposedly has cheated with
Yeah this 100%!! If she was genuinely cheated on by Jake with that Claudia girl few years back, SURELY she knows how it feels & affects you… so why the duck she even did it I’ll never understand. I’m certain in a Q&A she did awhile back with Windy there was a question like ‘what’s your thoughts on cheating?’ Or something (don’t quote me.) & Windy piped up all ‘OH if ANY of my children cheated I’d be absolutely ashamed & tell them straight!!! ‘ bla bla bla.. it’s just bleeping odd. How many people in the world like someone mentioned on here & she had to go and be a complete slimebag & slyly hook up with was it an ex friends ex?

Edit to add.. I always found it so weird aswel after all that Jake drama.. within a few days she was proper bumming off that Joe Weller & elliot geezer 😂😂.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yeah this 100%!! If she was genuinely cheated on by Jake with that Claudia girl few years back, SURELY she knows how it feels & affects you… so why the duck she even did it I’ll never understand. I’m certain in a Q&A she did awhile back with Windy there was a question like ‘what’s your thoughts on cheating?’ Or something (don’t quote me.) & Windy piped up all ‘OH if ANY of my children cheated I’d be absolutely ashamed & tell them straight!!! ‘ bla bla bla.. it’s just bleeping odd. How many people in the world like someone mentioned on here & she had to go and be a complete slimebag & slyly hook up with was it an ex friends ex?

Edit to add.. I always found it so weird aswel after all that Jake drama.. within a few days she was proper bumming off that Joe Weller & elliot geezer 😂😂.
i have a feeling saffron maybe fancied luca at school or whatever but he was with sophie, she’s a very attractive girl and in saffrons eyes it’s a “win” for her that luca chose her over sophie, i feel like she’s very insecure and she wanted the ego boost of thinking she can get whatever man she wants - irl luca just loves clout

Reactions: 12
In todays episode of words Saffron can't pronounce

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does Saffron have the amount of clothes.. and not organised at all its embarassing.

Reactions: 7
Undeclared AD for that jewellery she’s put her name to, hidden in the middle of the vlog too 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.