Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has admitted in a video to having her nose ‘shaved down’ but it’s widely believed on here that she just had a nose job and likes to skirt the truth
i’m so confused bc having your nose shaved down is literally a nose job, she was like ‘i just had it filed down’ but that’s literally a nose job, she did it with her boobs as well, saying she ‘didn’t have a boob job, just had them evened out’ - that’s literally a boob job

Reactions: 33
It’s interesting in a video jed said he tells his parents everything cause he doesn’t want to have saffron in a bad light or for something to affect her. I find it interesting he has always been mindful of how important saffron is to his family. Like he was always aware of how valued she was w her parents that he did/didn’t do things for her.

Reactions: 7
What I’ve noticed about Wendy is that she’s not as smart as she likes to make out , she acts as if she’s way more intelligent than saffron when she actually isn’t .. they’re actually both stupid

Reactions: 37
Erm Wendy is so stupid. Yes your plates and bowls are called crockery!
Knives and forks are utensils 🤦
They are both as dumb as each other.

Reactions: 26
I can’t get over how thick she is? She’s completely clueless can’t pronounce a single word, doesn’t know what anything is and has to have her mum hold her hand through life..

Suprised she bought the budget version of washing stuff too.. then again I actually don’t know how she’s been making money when her vlogs have been dead same as Casey and jed..

Reactions: 25
she’s a privileged white girl
Only part I agree with

I can’t get over how thick she is? She’s completely clueless can’t pronounce a single word, doesn’t know what anything is and has to have her mum hold her hand through life..
Tbh Wendy and her are as dumb as eachother

Peo- what? The fact Wendy said it too just shows stupidity runs deep in their family

And then Saffron smiling at knowing a fact about "peyoonies" 💀💀💀💀💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m a bit surprised that she didn’t wait until the garden was finished before she moved. I can imagine the people doing her garden will get annoyed at her as I reckon she’d bother them a lot.

Reactions: 1
Not me crying because Saffron's house is better than any house I would ever even step foot it 🥲

Reactions: 3
Definitely her kitchen and the gym she sometimes goes to in Brighton 🧐🧐
good eye!! Totally is, even the blue cook book is there!

Not me crying because Saffron's house is better than any house I would ever even step foot it 🥲
The one thing I always think about big houses is you have to clean constantly, a nice little flat that’s warm and cosy, out weighs an overly spacious, quiet and cold home, it isn’t something to be sad over!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
good eye!! Totally is, even the blue cook book is there!

The one thing I always think about big houses is you have to clean constantly, a nice little flat that’s warm and cosy, out weighs an overly spacious, quiet and cold home, it isn’t something to be sad over!!
Well I suppose Saffron won't have that problem because she will hire a cleaner to do all that for her.

Reactions: 9
If I was a man, I wouldnt find Saffron attractive at all. Shes not intelligent or sexy in that way. She cant function on her own without Wendy holding her hand. I cant see what qualities she can bring to a partner. But she has money though😂

Reactions: 23
If I was a man, I wouldnt find Saffron attractive at all. Shes not intelligent or sexy in that way. She cant function on her own without Wendy holding her hand. I cant see what qualities she can bring to a partner. But she has money though😂
Have u seen the man shes dating? He loves him self as much as Saff loves her self.

Saff was so dumb she couldn't work out how to put salt in a salt pot.

Wendys probably gonna spend half her time in Saffs house.

Saff can't stay alone soon as she has to sleep by her self she invites her boy over from LA. When that fizzles out she'll move onto another pretty looking self obsessed guy. As she stated before if she fancies someone they have to be perfect in everyway.

I noticed on the vlog that everything shes bought in that shop was reduced fat or low in calories. Its kinda sad. Saff and Wendy both have issues.

Reactions: 12
She has posted a pic on her instagram story this morning wearing a top that barely holds in her boobs and the very next story is of her brother at a restaurant. Sorry but is that really an appropriate outfit to wear around your family?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.