Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That American guy that she’s sometimes with is just her friend with benefits clearly. Also what is that video on her insta LOOOL she’s trying so hard

Reactions: 9
Love the design of her new house, but for some reason don't like the colours she chose, they look a bit dull?
But then again, it's Saffron wouldn't expect anything else from her 😂

It like there's no wow factor

Reactions: 5
Well after Luca binned her off and is semi-famous now she has to find the next one to latch on to

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are her eyebrows so orange
Iv always wondered why she’s had tit eyebrows.. like since forever all that money and they’re always bright orange and stick up like a hedgehog.. I also wondered if she’d be following the parents and getting veneers

Reactions: 10
sorry this has probably been answered weeks/months ago but i’m very behind on the threads!! she said she’s finished filming a show but it won’t air till next year and she can’t say what it is. Has anyone worked out what it is? x

Reactions: 1
sorry this has probably been answered weeks/months ago but i’m very behind on the threads!! she said she’s finished filming a show but it won’t air till next year and she can’t say what it is. Has anyone worked out what it is? x
No but i’d love to see her on rich house poor house 🙄

• Haha
it’s celebrity hunted

Reactions: 7
She spent a couple nights in LA with that guy after Millie left, he’s from LA so she’s deffo gonna use that as her way to get over there

Ii watched her video from moving into the apartment and jeeez Jed looks and acts so daft... especially when they were in Ikea and him arguing about his stubbornness
Honestly the whole family seem really stupid. I think Darren is the only one you could have an intelligent conversation with

I think she’s been kinna talking this American guy since she was in LA herself in April and then she stayed with him a few days the last time she was there. They might end up having a long distance relationship, but I couldn’t see it working out in the long term as he probably wants to stay in LA where there’s more modelling and influencer stuff and she won’t wanna leave Wendy perm. But if she was seeing him for a while it would give her somewhere to stay and someone to take her photos if she’s wanting to have more frequent LA trips in the near future. It’s actually quite a good business move on her part, I’ll give her that. Haha.

It’s him that choosing not to show her. She posted him! I get bad vibes from him, basically hiding her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.