Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as much as i think she’s a privileged white girl she actually did a lot to build her social media presence and make the money she has
** Wendy did a lot to build her social media presence

Let’s face it, saffron does not have the brains to get where she is today solo

Reactions: 9
i think her house in nice but the kitchen. is so ugly to me , i don’t really like white and gold together in general anyways but wow it’s like an explosion in the kitchen i hate it
i hate the white and gold it’s awful! she just copied mummy

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t a lot of the clothes she (or should I say Wendy) threw away her in the style collab clothes?
I commented that on her video and it got deleted. I actually cannot stand Wendy even more so when that clip came on...surely Saffron is old enough to make her own decisions

Reactions: 6
This just made me laugh. I actually forgot he lives in Canary Wharf in a cheap-ish apartment for the area. He must have investment bankers, accountants, actuaries, solicitors etc all around him in that building 😭😭😭
Canary Wharf is actually ‘cheaper’ than other areas cos it’s so dead. I don’t get why ppl wanna live in CW. Their apartment would cost around £2-2.5k pm.

for something that probably cost an arm and a leg, that coat is soooo tacky!!! just screams ‘look at me, i can afford a fendi jacket and you know it’s fendi because it has it written all over it’ 🙄
Sooo tacky and it’s no where near cold enough to wear such a thick coat. Ppl so obsessed with designer are weird imo. And no, I’m not jealous.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s close to her Uni maybe not sure but also obvs to non Londoners saying u live in Canary Wharf makes it seem posh and expensive n whatever when in reality it’s basic af

Reactions: 3
Surely she could just put the front door mat outside the front door if it's too thick to fit inside???

Reactions: 13
Hi guys long time lurker! Sorry to interrupt the flow of the thread but I had to post! I know saffron’s consistent denial of surgery/filler has been discussed a lot on here but as someone who would kill to afford a nose job and is obsessed with researching them, there is no doubt in my mind that saffron had one. Anyway i was bored today so did some digging on her channel, please prepare for a very sad and lame summary of my findings, clearly I have nothing better to do😂. Sorry if this has been noted before at any point btw I’m a little behind on this thread! The last video of her old nose was March 8 2020 it was a song association with her dad then there was a break until her next video on March 20 2020 it’s the Instagram filters control my food video, where she very clearly has a much slimmer defined nose. In the start of that video she claims that she had been ill for 9 days and unable to film, she says she couldn’t post on social media because she “looked so rough” which rang alarm bells for me because mostly when influencers are ill they’ll post so many stories/ tiktoks complaining how bored they are…unless you were trying to hide your swollen face from nose job?? Anyway I’d been watching a video earlier on idkimhaz’s channel from July 2020, it was a say it or shot it video with Byron and Anastasia. Byron got the question to expose a YouTuber who had lied in a recent video, and he was going to say but decided not to because haz and ana discouraged him. I know ana is saffrons friend so idk if it’s likely but it got me thinking could it have been about saffron lying that she was sick when she was actually having her nose done? Might be a massive reach but either way, I am convinced that she lied in that Instagram filters video about being sick. anyway just thought I’d post this as I’m itching to vent about it since I’m so jealous she can afford it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
the difference in views between their videos already 😬😬
On Imogen’s thread it’s been said she’s gonna pass jed n become more likeable n popular. She seems more motivated n has passion. Her videos are also kinda different in the sense jed doesn’t do much so his videos are boring. Whereas she goes dance uni and has a social life. I give them 3-4 years before she realises she can do better. Most of jeds videos are gonna have to include her I doubt people watch jed for jed they use to watch for saffron. Sorry to Jed but he’s extremely unappealing n even his family seem to think he’s lazy. Imogen is gonna get tired of running everything. If u watch her videos she says she does everything when it comes to booking n paying for things n finding places. She decorated their flat by herself 😂😂.

Reactions: 9
Hi guys long time lurker! Sorry to interrupt the flow of the thread but I had to post! I know saffron’s consistent denial of surgery/filler has been discussed a lot on here but as someone who would kill to afford a nose job and is obsessed with researching them, there is no doubt in my mind that saffron had one. Anyway i was bored today so did some digging on her channel, please prepare for a very sad and lame summary of my findings, clearly I have nothing better to do😂. Sorry if this has been noted before at any point btw I’m a little behind on this thread! The last video of her old nose was March 8 2020 it was a song association with her dad then there was a break until her next video on March 20 2020 it’s the Instagram filters control my food video, where she very clearly has a much slimmer defined nose. In the start of that video she claims that she had been ill for 9 days and unable to film, she says she couldn’t post on social media because she “looked so rough” which rang alarm bells for me because mostly when influencers are ill they’ll post so many stories/ tiktoks complaining how bored they are…unless you were trying to hide your swollen face from nose job?? Anyway I’d been watching a video earlier on idkimhaz’s channel from July 2020, it was a say it or shot it video with Byron and Anastasia. Byron got the question to expose a YouTuber who had lied in a recent video, and he was going to say but decided not to because haz and ana discouraged him. I know ana is saffrons friend so idk if it’s likely but it got me thinking could it have been about saffron lying that she was sick when she was actually having her nose done? Might be a massive reach but either way, I am convinced that she lied in that Instagram filters video about being sick. anyway just thought I’d post this as I’m itching to vent about it since I’m so jealous she can afford it 😂
she has admitted in a video to having her nose ‘shaved down’ but it’s widely believed on here that she just had a nose job and likes to skirt the truth

Reactions: 13
Is that freckles or sun damage on Wendy’s body 😭😭😭 I’m hoping it’s freckles her skin looks shocking compared to her face
0B36878E-0496-46E1-97CC-9A095BA4E7AC.png

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.