Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
good eye!! Totally is, even the blue cook book is there!

The one thing I always think about big houses is you have to clean constantly, a nice little flat that’s warm and cosy, out weighs an overly spacious, quiet and cold home, it isn’t something to be sad over!!
Lol you think Saffron dumb dumb Barker will be cleaning? She just likes buying or being sent freebie cleaning stuff..... which she will then pass to her cleaner

If she can't even organise her own wardrobe and had to pay a professional, how do you think she'll clean her own house

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Lol you think Saffron dumb dumb Barker will be cleaning? She just likes buying or being sent freebie cleaning stuff..... which she will then pass to her cleaner

If she can't even organise her own wardrobe and had to pay a professional, how do you think she'll clean her own house
i mean any smart person would get a cleaner for a house that size tbf, i would do the same if i had her money

Reactions: 9
Are we sure that’s her fella and not a gay friend?
Sorry if i missed something here.. what makes you think he's gay? I honestly just think he loves him self and a bit vein. I'm sure she mentioned she was dating someone who lives in LA previously it was picked up on here. Could be wrong though.

She has posted a pic on her instagram story this morning wearing a top that barely holds in her boobs and the very next story is of her brother at a restaurant. Sorry but is that really an appropriate outfit to wear around your family?
Issac was there too. If you check his stories.. i guess it was a cute double date but Saff forgot to mention that part 🤣

Reactions: 1
i'm actually quite impressed at how well she has hidden this issac guy so far 😂 if it wasn't for his own posts, would have 0 idea

She has posted a pic on her instagram story this morning wearing a top that barely holds in her boobs and the very next story is of her brother at a restaurant. Sorry but is that really an appropriate outfit to wear around your family?
i’m sorry but is this the outfit you’re trying to imply is inappropriate to wear? i went looking thinking it would be some tiny bikini top but it’s just a regular top?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
On Imogen’s thread it’s been said she’s gonna pass jed n become more likeable n popular. She seems more motivated n has passion. Her videos are also kinda different in the sense jed doesn’t do much so his videos are boring. Whereas she goes dance uni and has a social life. I give them 3-4 years before she realises she can do better. Most of jeds videos are gonna have to include her I doubt people watch jed for jed they use to watch for saffron. Sorry to Jed but he’s extremely unappealing n even his family seem to think he’s lazy. Imogen is gonna get tired of running everything. If u watch her videos she says she does everything when it comes to booking n paying for things n finding places. She decorated their flat by herself 😂😂.
I can see her splitting up with Jed tbh. Why would she want a lazy, unambitious fella when she can out earn him and find someone better looking? He’s punching WAY above his weight

Reactions: 15
i'm actually quite impressed at how well she has hidden this issac guy so far 😂 if it wasn't for his own posts, would have 0 idea
She posted a pic of him on her story a couple of days ago

Reactions: 1
i mean any smart person would get a cleaner for a house that size tbf, i would do the same if i had her money
I get that but to even fathom Saffy B would clean lol. If isn't not a Bulk order or a stale rice cake, Saffron is clueless

Shes so thick.

Peyoonies? DAFUQ

Only part I agree with

Tbh Wendy and her are as dumb as eachother

Peo- what? The fact Wendy said it too just shows stupidity runs deep in their family

And then Saffron smiling at knowing a fact about "peyoonies" 💀💀💀💀💀

View attachment 1507295
Peyonnies. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
have you got a screenshot? i didn't see that
No but I’m sure it was a selfie and she said she was showing him around london or something - he shared it on his story too! She did make it look quite friendly tbf rather than making it obvious he was saying at hers

Reactions: 2
i’m sorry but is this the outfit you’re trying to imply is inappropriate to wear? i went looking thinking it would be some tiny bikini top but it’s just a regular top?

Yeah, call me old fashioned but I would never wear a top like that in front of my brother?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, call me old fashioned but I would never wear a top like that in front of my brother?
i wear tops with this amount of cleavage all the time, especially since the weathers been warmer, i personally don’t think it’s an issue, especially because if the same top was on a girl with smaller boobs people wouldn’t care as the cleavage is the only ‘issue’, it’s just a nice top with a low neck line, her brothers shouldn’t be viewing her in a sexual way anyway

Reactions: 31
i wear tops with this amount of cleavage all the time, especially since the weathers been warmer, i personally don’t think it’s an issue, especially because if the same top was on a girl with smaller boobs people wouldn’t care as the cleavage is the only ‘issue’, it’s just a nice top with a low neck line, her brothers shouldn’t be viewing her in a sexual way anyway
No I understand that completely and I get your point, I'm just saying that I personally wouldn't wear something like that around family members regardless of my breast size. Anywayyyyyyyyyyy at the end of the day I guess she can do what she wants so I'll keep my opinions to myself from now on :censored:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wendy gives me such insecure vibes lol. I feel she’s always secretly competing with Saffron

Reactions: 21
No I understand that completely and I get your point, I'm just saying that I personally wouldn't wear something like that around family members regardless of my breast size. Anywayyyyyyyyyyy at the end of the day I guess she can do what she wants so I'll keep my opinions to myself from now on :censored:
of course you can have your opinions and i don’t like saffron so i don’t want to come across like i’m sticking up for her, i just feel like sometimes comments like that can shame girls into feeling like they need to cover up

Reactions: 13
Not her whole family agreeing that 'crockery' is knives and forks 😭 honey you mean CUTLERY

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I can see her splitting up with Jed tbh. Why would she want a lazy, unambitious fella when she can out earn him and find someone better looking? He’s punching WAY above his weight
Ii watched her video from moving into the apartment and jeeez Jed looks and acts so daft... especially when they were in Ikea and him arguing about his stubbornness

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.