Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I don't know how old Jed is but I watched his apartment vlog and FUCKKKK he is stupid. I have no sympathy for any of them. They come across as such thick entitled brats with no concept of the real world.
Jed annoys me more than any of them. Because he's actually a nice guy it seems and I want to like him. I can get over him being a dumb duck. But Christ he is lazy, and that winds me up so much. He could do quite well on YouTube if he tried and was consistent.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched Jed’s moving in vlog.

CHRIST I would be so pissed to be his neighbour. Like rent there is what, 2k - 5k a month? (Bedsit to penthouse)

I’d imagine most of his neighbours are graduates, probably late twenties, have been on grad schemes and worked hard for some serious promotions to afford that. Finance, solicitors, etc. careers you need a brain and a lot of training for. Living in central, yes the rent is high but a lot is about the lifestyle also. Meals and drinks most nights of the week won’t come cheap, you’ll need to be on serious wedge to justify living there.

Then Jed bloody barker swans in, never done a days work in his life, filming all your workspaces. At least he seemed to respect the need to be quiet, I’m sure saffron wouldn’t even click that people might not want to hear her 24/7 and might need to concentrate in the communal areas.

I mean I could be totally wrong. All his neighbours could be other influencers, like in Ana’s building. I doubt it though.

Reactions: 20

CHRIST I would be so pissed to be his neighbour. Like rent there is what, 2k - 5k a month? (Bedsit to penthouse)

I’d imagine most of his neighbours are graduates, probably late twenties, have been on grad schemes and worked hard for some serious promotions to afford that. Finance, solicitors, etc. careers you need a brain and a lot of training for. Living in central, yes the rent is high but a lot is about the lifestyle also. Meals and drinks most nights of the week won’t come cheap, you’ll need to be on serious wedge to justify living there.

Then Jed bloody barker swans in, never done a days work in his life, filming all your workspaces. At least he seemed to respect the need to be quiet, I’m sure saffron wouldn’t even click that people might not want to hear her 24/7 and might need to concentrate in the communal areas.

I mean I could be totally wrong. All his neighbours could be other influencers, like in Ana’s building. I doubt it though.
Absolutely to all of your great points! Sooner this influenza culture falls to its inevitable demise the better 🙂

Hopefully then people who are talented, intelligent, passionate and withhold a commendable work ethic (in careers that are needed for society to prosper, unlike ‘influencers’ that brands use for their own gain) will once again be praised and not these idiotic, and brainless wannabes who think they run the show, when in reality they generally have a microscopic influence on people and they should understand this by now.

Reactions: 11
Its so bizarre to look at the relationship between wendy and saffron. who likes their mom to be that controlling. and why does she need her mom to do everything for her. grow up

Reactions: 12
She just showed up on my discover page on instagram. Surely she doesn’t think this looks good???? Touch her up and your mate will get the blame:oops:
8F32390A-736D-46FC-BE52-E7B9138E53B9.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 1
i Wonder if Saffron has any sort of relationship with her grandparents, meaning Darren’s parents. I never hear her mention them or say she has been to visit them. i noticed Wendy put a insta story up yesterday saying happy birthday to Darren’s mum, but nothing from Saffron. I get they might not welcome being in YouTube vlog or being plastered all over social media, but she could give them a mention now and then. She seems to only have something to do with Wendy’s parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

This just made me laugh. I actually forgot he lives in Canary Wharf in a cheap-ish apartment for the area. He must have investment bankers, accountants, actuaries, solicitors etc all around him in that building 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That sofa is disgusting. All that money and can’t buy a sofa. Had to settle for an ugly freebie.

Reactions: 14
This just made me laugh. I actually forgot he lives in Canary Wharf in a cheap-ish apartment for the area. He must have investment bankers, accountants, actuaries, solicitors etc all around him in that building 😭😭😭
A lot of youtubers live in canary wharf so he wont be that out of place

Reactions: 1
it annoys me that she can’t do a thing without mummy, calling your friend jasmine to help but can’t even start to put cups away as let’s see what mummy thinks ugh she’s soo annoying and where is her bestie ana 😂

Reactions: 14
a few things
1- her house is really nice and she’s actually done a good job deciding everything, I am jealous she can afford that
2- did she not wash up her plates and cups before putting them in the cupboard? Really makes me cringe if people don’t wash kitchen bits before using them😅
3- I watched jeds and Imogen’s say it or shot it and they were asked “do you earn more that 100k a year, they both done shots… do they mean tigether or separately because I don’t understand how the hell any of them even earn 12k a year tbh
I would honestly feel bad if I earnt that much money doing duck all with my life, like I would have to volunteer somewhere and actually put effort into my content.

Reactions: 23
i think her house in nice but the kitchen. is so ugly to me , i don’t really like white and gold together in general anyways but wow it’s like an explosion in the kitchen i hate it

wendy is so controlling she makes me want to bang my head against a wall , when they were going through the clothes and she was like “no no no no” so annoying

as much as i’m jealous that saffron can afford this house i’m glad that out all the group of youtubers like anastasia etc that saffron is the one able to she’s always been the most consistent and always has collabs and brand deals she was having primark collections at like 17/18 , she had a beauty bay collab , she had a book , she did numerous in the style collections etc , as much as i think she’s a privileged white girl she actually did a lot to build her social media presence and make the money she has

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Not even finished unpacking and she’s got new men staying round😂 let’s hope he wasn’t their for the nans tour😂 (I think it’s weird that Wendy took her nan to show her the house, without saffron? I would’ve thought saffron would want to show family but looks like she’s got a visitor to entertain instead😂)

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.