Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does Libby do? How does she afford this lifestyle?! The lobster she has is $112
Don't know what shoes does, but I assume Saff is paying for the holiday etc and will probably claim it back as she is making videos about it

Reactions: 9
on her new vlog at around 4:20 her full address is shown on her parcel. Anastasia did the exact same thing in her latest vlog...these girls need to be way more careful of things having their addresses on when they're filming. Hope she notices soon and blurs it out
Screenshot?

Like she really ate that cake! Probably took the plate from someone and ate a crumb!

Reactions: 2
Of course Saffron the dumb dumb picked up the wrong adaptor AND doesn't know how to turn on the heating in her OWN house... She should still be living with her mum

And then watching the Kartrashians in awe "I can't believe how young they look" -- plastic surgery

Even Imogen knows she's a dummy. Imogen her talking about she's seen Hocus Pocus 1 but not 2 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course Saffron the dumb dumb picked up the wrong adaptor AND doesn't know how to turn on the heating in her OWN house... She should still be living with her mum

And then watching the Kartrashians in awe "I can't believe how young they look" -- plastic surgery

Even Imogen knows she's a dummy. Imogen her talking about she's seen Hocus Pocus 1 but not 2 🤣
View attachment 1667262
Imogen annoys me so much, why does she act like a kid and think it’s cute 😭

Reactions: 28
Hate saffrons face lol and her lip shape, she looks like a whoville character

• Haha
1) she looks awful
2) ‘well needed time away’ 🙄 from what? your massive house? piss easy job?
3) what grind????? it’s actually laughable 🤣🤣🤣 i genuinely can’t think of a person who has worked less for their money, entitled brat

this girl literally gets taken on holiday with brands and doesn’t have to do anything but post a photo (if that) in return…. and yet she needs time away???? infuriates me beyond belief

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
1) she looks awful
3) what grind????? it’s actually laughable 🤣🤣🤣 i genuinely can’t think of a person who has worked less for their money, entitled brat

this girl literally gets taken on holiday with brands and doesn’t have to do anything but post a photo (if that) in return…. and yet she needs time away???? infuriates me beyond belief
she looks at least mid thirties 😭

Reactions: 11
1) she looks awful

Well needed?!! She was only in Paris a few weeks back and ibiza before that!! since then what has she done that means another holiday was urgent and far more important than her brothers new baby who she's predictably ignored until now 😡

she says in her vlog people call us the kardashians, thought it was just in her story she said it

she goes on about how stunning the kardashians are and say I don't know how they are physically that stunning - babes its all plastic surgery that's why !

im confused who is libby and what happened to her other besties of the month

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
she says in her vlog people call us the kardashians, thought it was just in her story she said it

she goes on about how stunning the kardashians are and say I don't know how they are physically that stunning - babes its all plastic surgery that's why !

im confused who is libby and what happened to her other besties of the month
libby is one of her childhood friends she’s been around years

Reactions: 8
Can’t stand her all she dose is brag about her life with no thank you would love her to be rich kid gose poor so she can see the struggle

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand her all she dose is brag about her life with no thank you would love her to be rich kid gose poor so she can see the struggle
She may well have a big house, flashy car and everything she owns is mega expensive but a least everyone on and off here knows and appreciates the value of money and love .having everything doesn't make her any better than everyone else the girl can't actually manage living on her own without needing Wendy every second or calling friends over at every chance
Might sound strange but I don't think she wants to grow up and everything that comes with it maybe the holidays are an escape from that 🤔 🤷

Reactions: 4
Baffled as to why she has never acknowledged the fact she cheated with her ex-bestfriend’s boyfriend... 🤔 this bratty woman truly is cold-hearted, wasn’t as if she didn’t have a flood of users on TikTok outing her disgraceful behaviour during the airing of Love Island. She has no conscious does she? Sophie should be proud, she has been nothing but classy and the bigger person - everything Saffron wishes she could be.

Calling it now, that American guy was never into her but instead wanted a quick bump up of Insta and TikTok followers - she truly is delusional and undesirable and she has 0 substance or personality. God she really is a horrid, self-centred and callous witch.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.