Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ll die if I ever see her on the grid at Silverstone. Imagine her getting interviewed “the atmosphere is unreal 👌 and the cars are unreal 👌 almost as good as the time I was on strictly, that was unreal 👌 too”
God, Martin Brundle doing his grid walk, she sees a camera and microphone, tries to get on TV. Martin would die inside and outside.

Reactions: 7
Shes so condescending for someone who can't speak English

"I'vE beEn to wINTeR wOnDERLanD aLoT"

"I'vE bEeN in SoOoo MaNY relaTioNSHipS"

You can tell Ana and Saffron are children:
- Who pays on the first date?
- Would you want to know someone's bc?

And Ana just adding "100% agree" every 5 minutes and talking nonsense "I agree you will get back with your ex if you're friends" --- what ex do you have?

Some proof in today's episode of Saffron struggling with her mother tongue language

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes so condescending for someone who can't speak English

"I'vE beEn to wINTeR wOnDERLanD aLoT"

"I'vE bEeN in SoOoo MaNY relaTioNSHipS"

You can tell Ana and Saffron are children:
- Who pays on the first date?
- Would you want to know someone's bc?

And Ana just adding "100% agree" every 5 minutes and talking nonsense "I agree you will get back with your ex if you're friends" --- what ex do you have?

Some proof in today's episode of Saffron struggling with her mother tongue language

View attachment 1659901
What are they even talking about and who are them boys 😂

Reactions: 1
Seen it’s saffron’s ‘bestie’ milly g’s birthday today. Will actually be very interested to see if she does any stories or anything for her, after the radio silence for Anastasia yesterday
What happened between Millie and saffron? Sorry haven’t been keeping up with this thread

Reliving her childhood in Bath and bodyworks? She spent her childhood in a shop in America?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Has she posted anything about her newborn niece yet? 🤔
She shared all about the announcement, gender reveal and baby shower etc yet when she's arrived nothing to say about it is that weird to anyone else 😐 🤨

Reactions: 2
Has she posted anything about her newborn niece yet? 🤔
She shared all about the announcement, gender reveal and baby shower etc yet when she's arrived nothing to say about it is that weird to anyone else 😐 🤨
Not necessarily I think she’ll just do it once she’s met her

Reactions: 4
What happened between Millie and saffron? Sorry haven’t been keeping up with this thread
Nothing as far as I know, besides the fact she didn’t post on Instagram for either hers or anastasia’s birthdays, absolutely no mention for either. Of course for anyone else this would be normal but for an influencer, not so much

Nothing as far as I know, besides the fact she didn’t post on Instagram for either hers or anastasia’s birthdays, absolutely no mention for either. Of course for anyone else this would be normal but for an influencer, not so much
i personally think it’s not weird unless she would’ve posted for one but not the other, i’ve always found it strange that influencers have to do a big song and dance on their stories when it’s one of their friends birthdays, it feels so impersonal and fake imo

Reactions: 6
Not necessarily I think she’ll just do it once she’s met her
Your right Maybe she will, I only mentioned it because she posts about just about everything but says nothing about her new family member I just hope she isn't waiting to use their baby as vlog content as soon as she returns 🤔

‘If I have pink nails I therefore I cannot wear blue’ ….wow she’s thick. ‘I can’t even tell you’ x

Reactions: 9
‘If I have pink nails I therefore I cannot wear blue’ ….wow she’s thick. ‘I can’t even tell you’ x
That section of the vlog about her nail colour was incredibly vapid, even for her... and don't even get me started on her stressing out about her Nashville outfits because she thinks they all wear denim and cowboy boots?!
That's like someone thinking that every man in Scotland wears a kilt!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
on her new vlog at around 4:20 her full address is shown on her parcel. Anastasia did the exact same thing in her latest vlog...these girls need to be way more careful of things having their addresses on when they're filming. Hope she notices soon and blurs it out

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.