Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely get having spare keys for emergencies but wendy just letting herself in for no real reason other than to clean up after her grown child is strange!

Saffron knew she had a hoover, remember the attitude she had asking/demanding to be sent a newer cordless one by Dyson I think šŸ¤”
Letā€™s not forget she also used the key to let all her friends in so she could give them a tour of saffrons house!!!

I hate the lack of critical thinking influencers have to think just because you discuss them on a forum = youā€™re jealous, and it makes you ā€œfeel better about yourselfā€ šŸ™„ Iā€™m sure there are people like that but they are few and far between. Does it ever cross your mind that maybe you do things that are worth criticising and calling out? Or that itā€™s simply interesting to gossip sometimes??

Iā€™m sure Saff gossips with her friends. You can tell behind closed doors sheā€™s a witch and thinks sheā€™s better than others. I donā€™t like Carmie but he did say that he said to Saff once ā€œwhy do you act like youā€™re better than meā€ and she replied ā€œcos I amā€. I know heā€™s not the most reliable narrator but I can believe that that happened.
Letā€™s be real though, she is better than Carmie, heā€™s an absolute freak so itā€™s not that difficult

In the window in her new vlog

Attachments

Last edited:
can someone confirm whether she has had something done to her lips or face because thereā€™s no way she hasnā€™t

Reactions: 2
Why is she is SO messy when she stays in hotels. I feel bad for the cleaners!
Saffron always explaining something so simple and then say 'If that makes sense' Yeah I UNDERSTAND THANKS.
Sorry but these two are the worst types to go to Nashville, they wouldn't give two shits about the music history!

Reactions: 12
Nah Saffsnake we pity you for having no ambition in life, cheating with taken men that have lovely & beautiful partners, being a spoilt and self-entitled rotten brat who canā€™t even speak the English language, lacks any basic life skills, thinks the only thing that makes a woman attractive is her exterior attributes (the mind can be sexy, enticing and attractive too) and looks like her dadā€™s twin. Yeah weā€™re all really sad... at least we have ambition, drive and arenā€™t a home wrecker unlike you šŸ˜‚

P.S. her and old Windy 100% read here daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely her makeup looks awful in real life
FA91D323-5ECC-43C5-9540-90E957C3B7CE.jpeg

I hate the amount of times she says ā€œI canā€™t even tell youā€

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She needs to stop calling herself a foodie when she constantly orders the same thing

Reactions: 35
She seemed surprised that there was so much music. Nashville is a place that you would research the places to go first. She can get drunk anywhere!
Libbyā€™s singing was bleeping annoying. She must be trying to get a record contract.

Reactions: 12
That's a big word for Elmo Saffron

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So fake šŸ™„ oh we are such foodies oh I love queen oh we are such hat people arnt we ā€¦ā€¦. Another dumb intilted person

Reactions: 6
Why does Saffrons sofa look like a cats just attacked it. Its reallt bugging me šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I canā€™t help but think when she answered the question about here that she sent that to herself. But at least we got a shout out! I wouldnā€™t say any of us are hating on her we just tell the truth.

Reactions: 3
So many thoughts
1. The horrific long toenails
2. Her mum cleaning for her
3. Is it just me or will the style of her house look awful in a few years? The gold accents are awful

Reactions: 10
Idk if anyone else has seen her recent post on insta from pride of Britain, but it infuriates me SO much that people like Saffron go to these events!?!? Tbh itā€™s an insult to people who act deserve to be there.. also you can see how long her claw like toe nails are:sick: basc hanging over the edge of her heels, grim

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.