Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claiming they are being mistaken for the kardashians 🤣 as far as I'm aware it's only khloe that's blonde so that wouldn't even make sense 😂 the kardashians are also way older than staff and libby so not sure why they would want to look like them lol
I mean saffron is plastic af now so I can see the resemblance 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She said that the boy who had a boyfriend was a footballer, don’t think it was the F1 driver. It also seemed she was chatting to the F1 driver on Insta. She follows Lando so my guess is it’s him as he isn’t with his gf anymore

Reactions: 3
She said that the boy who had a boyfriend was a footballer, don’t think it was the F1 driver. It also seemed she was chatting to the F1 driver on Insta. She follows Lando so my guess is it’s him as he isn’t with his gf anymore
i just don’t believe A word she says…

Reactions: 9
It’s funny how in the early videos she never really drank at all and was never drawn much to booze yet since her break up with Tyyyyy she’s been basically focussed on stealing men and thinking she’s sexy and boozing constantly and turning into her mother with her alcohol consumption

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Darren doesn’t really rock this outfit does he 😂

70C082F6-E4C5-4669-9C98-8A8ADB29E661.jpeg

Are the shoes a Shoe Zone special? Hopefully Daz hasn’t been taking style tips from Ana’s ‘thingy’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah I just had a look and deduced the same haha

She’s gonna be fuming that she wasn’t in the country for the new baby, there’s no way she can make it about herself now

Reactions: 5
She’s gonna be fuming that she wasn’t in the country for the new baby, there’s no way she can make it about herself now
I was going to ask why on earth she booked another unnecessary holiday to America( 4th this year?)knowing that casey and Nicole's baby was due 🤔
I do agree though might be quite refreshing for them not having saffron invading their space and privacy or having any way of making it all about herself..

Yet.

Reactions: 21
It’s funny how in the early videos she never really drank at all and was never drawn much to booze yet since her break up with Tyyyyy she’s been basically focussed on stealing men and thinking she’s sexy and boozing constantly and turning into her mother with her alcohol consumption
Yup, liked her more before Tyler because she was different than most influencers by not drinking. But now she just blends into all the other influencers. Making alcohol a personality trait just like her alcoholic mother 🤣

Reactions: 4

She better stay away from Lando!

His ex is STUNNING he wouldnt touch grubby he has taste. I think it's all one sided on her part as I don't think he followed her back.

Reactions: 8
I was going to ask why on earth she booked another unnecessary holiday to America( 4th this year?)knowing that casey and Nicole's baby was due 🤔
I do agree though might be quite refreshing for them not having saffron invading their space and privacy or having any way of making it all about herself..

Yet.
I’m pretty sure she went abroad when Harlow was born too, I don’t think saffron cares that much to see the new baby

Reactions: 2
Now she’s on IG stories trying to sell us a credit card that’s ‘perfect for travelling’ girl nobody can afford a credit card atm let alone travel and buy things get real!
Is this about her Revolut ad? If it is tbh it’s actually really good and popular where I’m from 😂 it’s not a credit card, you’ve to top it up to use it- actually really handy for travelling as you don’t get those extra charges for using your card abroad! And handy for splitting bills and saving money as well- I swear I’m not sponsored hahahha it does seem v unnatural for her to be promoting it though

• Heart
Reactions: 7
May be late to say this but who else saw that tiktok from her podcast with Ana and she says “I would hate for someone to have slept with my boyfriend and they are in the room but I don’t know and they know” why do I think that’s a dig at Gemma and Luca 😂

Reactions: 9
She better stay away from Lando!

His ex is STUNNING he wouldnt touch grubby he has taste. I think it's all one sided on her part as I don't think he followed her back.
I think I’ll die if I ever see her on the grid at Silverstone. Imagine her getting interviewed “the atmosphere is unreal 👌 and the cars are unreal 👌 almost as good as the time I was on strictly, that was unreal 👌 too”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.