Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Saffron not have a cleaner? I’d totally have one if I had her money (plus the size of her house)

Reactions: 13
She goes to all of these amazing places and constantly exercises, and only eats steak and broccoli! 😩 Travelling is wasted on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What has she gone through recently that requires a holiday?!
All the awkward dancing on a table no man looked at. Please set up a go fund me for the poor lamb

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The amount of times she has gone to the US and she doesn't have enough adaptors?

Reactions: 9
The tattle question too 💀 I hate the mindset people have that you only hate on others to feel better about yourselves 😭😭 If I dislike you, it’s simply because your annoying 😂
89827933-C0EF-4F12-8CBE-FE66C5888E86.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
lollll we got a shoutout 🤣 i hate when influencers instantly go to the ‘they do it to make themselves feel better by bringing other people down’ i couldn’t be happier with my little life and just feel like influencers are nothing but toxic!

commenting on influencers doesn’t make me feel better about myself, i do it because i think it’s insane how much money they earn for how little they actually contribute to society! there’s people who do such important jobs and get paid next to nothing, and then there’s saffron who jets off to america for some ‘well-needed time away’ from her millionaire lifestyle 🙄 she’s too dumb to understand any of that though ofc, she probably thinks she’s being reasonable

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 39
That's not cute in the slightest, Wendy isn't her personal cleaner 🙄
She really needs to grow up
Also why does Wendy have keys to saffrons house?!!
To be fair my parents have keys to my house and vice versa just in case

Doubt Saff even knew she had a hoover 😂

Reactions: 7
Darren in a wig is really niche and as such I'm sure she'd get lots of followers on OF....🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I hate the lack of critical thinking influencers have to think just because you discuss them on a forum = you’re jealous, and it makes you “feel better about yourself” 🙄 I’m sure there are people like that but they are few and far between. Does it ever cross your mind that maybe you do things that are worth criticising and calling out? Or that it’s simply interesting to gossip sometimes??

I’m sure Saff gossips with her friends. You can tell behind closed doors she’s a witch and thinks she’s better than others. I don’t like Carmie but he did say that he said to Saff once “why do you act like you’re better than me” and she replied “cos I am”. I know he’s not the most reliable narrator but I can believe that that happened.

Reactions: 39
To be fair my parents have keys to my house and vice versa just in case

Doubt Saff even knew she had a hoover 😂
I completely get having spare keys for emergencies but wendy just letting herself in for no real reason other than to clean up after her grown child is strange!

Saffron knew she had a hoover, remember the attitude she had asking/demanding to be sent a newer cordless one by Dyson I think 🤔

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.