Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m ngl knowing that family I’m convinced saffron just pays a bunch of people to pretend to be her bf. They get publicity as well so win win. She wouldn’t announce a bf like this she’d do n Instagram post. Same w Tyler she hide that n spoke about him fir ages then showed him.

Reactions: 15
He makes me feel sick with how much he loves himself; his insta is actually vomit inducing 🤢 I get the vibe he’s using saffron as well/is embarrassed of her.

Reactions: 24
The gymshark draws piss me off. The fact normal people who genuinely love gymshark and the gym can’t afford a 10th of her gymshark collection yet she gets sent then for FREE. There’s actual influencers out their like Leana Deeb who is an amazing gymshark athlete n genuinely like the gym yet saffy somehow has so much more gymshark clothes it’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 17
Maybe im not young and fasihonable any more.. but why does 1 girl need this much gym shark clothes? Yet throws her own range away?
She is a gymshark athlete, so they send her all new releases, explaining the large stock. Can’t remember exactly, but Anna Archer once spoke about how you have to like request to get rid of things, give good reason etc?

Reactions: 6
She is a gymshark athlete, so they send her all new releases, explaining the large stock. Can’t remember exactly, but Anna Archer once spoke about how you have to like request to get rid of things, give good reason etc?
I wasnt aware of that.. that's interesring. Surely if you don't need it for an AD or if its an old collection you'd be able to pass it on to someone else. But ok that explains it 🤣 influencer wardrobes amaze me.. molly maes recent one where she was stating she hasn't really 'got much' since the robbery yet they've probably got more clothesx10 than me 🤣

Reactions: 3
My partner who very rarely will watch her videos with me laughed when I told him she's a gymshark athlete. He also straight away mentioned she has zero backside. Funny that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does Jed have his own thread?? because as he was filming his apartment tour there’s literally A CREDIT CARD being show on camera 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Are you able to see through her bathroom windows from the outside do you reckon? Or do you think they’ll be blackened from the outside

Reactions: 3
She has posted a pic on her instagram story this morning wearing a top that barely holds in her boobs and the very next story is of her brother at a restaurant. Sorry but is that really an appropriate outfit to wear around your family?
C’mon 🙄🙄🙄 I know this is a slate saffron thread but for god sake, she’s hardly in a see through top with her tits out 🤣 this just reeks of picking for the sake of it.

Yeah, call me old fashioned but I would never wear a top like that in front of my brother?
I think maybe you shouldn’t be concerned that your brother would be looking.. 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
C’mon 🙄🙄🙄 I know this is a slate saffron thread but for god sake, she’s hardly in a see through top with her tits out 🤣 this just reeks of picking for the sake of it.

I think maybe you shouldn’t be concerned that your brother would be looking.. 👀
I wear tops like this in front of my brother, and my dad. Call me a slaaaaagggggggg.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m surprised she’s acc staying in her house

I will never understand hiring someone to organise YOUR wardrobe. It won’t even stay the same way the girls done it. I give it a month

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m surprised she’s acc staying in her house

I will never understand hiring someone to organise YOUR wardrobe. It won’t even stay the same way the girls done it. I give it a month
saffron is a walking mess i wouldn’t even give it till halloween for her wardbrobe to look like that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think I actually dislike Wendy more than saff you know. I fully believe saffron would be much better without her mum controlling everything she does.

Reactions: 21
The gymshark draws piss me off. The fact normal people who genuinely love gymshark and the gym can’t afford a 10th of her gymshark collection yet she gets sent then for FREE. There’s actual influencers out their like Leana Deeb who is an amazing gymshark athlete n genuinely like the gym yet saffy somehow has so much more gymshark clothes it’s ridiculous.
gym shark is so wasteful and sends so much to their 'athletes' they get like 20 items at a time

Reactions: 7
I really quite like what she's done with her house! The living area is lovely and airy. But how does someone have so many clothes that she has her wardrobe room filled and still uses her wardrobe in het bedroom

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.