Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she’s acc staying in her house

I will never understand hiring someone to organise YOUR wardrobe. It won’t even stay the same way the girls done it. I give it a month
I totally agree…. Especially when it’s being laid out like it’s a bloody designer boutique, one random bag and shoes at the very top, not much use of the space… but then also if she has wardrobes in the bedroom I literally do not see the point 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She said she would still be doing her makeup at 35 with kids

She LOOKS 35 not 22

Screenshot_20220822-122434.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Struggling to see why she even needs a house that size. It’s just taking away from a family that needs a home and would make proper use of it. Again shows her and her family’s sheer sense of entitlement.

Definitely should have opted for a classy apartment, but she’s so stupid that she wouldn’t even think of that 😂 of course people can spend money how they like but seriously, she’s thick. That’s going to be one lonely home and she can fill it up with as much tacky, chavy, fake designer stuff as she sees fit but it will be lifeless. All that undeserved money but not even one brain cell in her Darren head.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Struggling to see why she even needs a house that size. It’s just taking away from a family that needs a home and would make proper use of it. Again shows her and her family’s sheer sense of entitlement.

Definitely should have opted for a classy apartment, but she’s so stupid that she wouldn’t even think of that 😂 of course people can spend money how they like but seriously, she’s thick. That’s going to be one lonely home and she can fill it up with as much tacky, chavy, fake designer stuff as she sees fit but it will be lifeless. All that undeserved money but not even one brain cell in her Darren head.
I think she did say her original plan was to rent an apartment or a penthouse in London (or somebody did in one of her vlogs) which obviously financially isn't for the best but lifestyle wise it is. That's exactly what i would do too, she definitely doesn't need this huge house

Reactions: 6
I think she did say her original plan was to rent an apartment or a penthouse in London (or somebody did in one of her vlogs) which obviously financially isn't for the best but lifestyle wise it is. That's exactly what i would do too, she definitely doesn't need this huge house
So true, if I were her would have just bought a really nice new build flat in Brighton they all have car parks, 24 hr reception and security, then she could of learned how to adult and then bought a family house when she needs it? Idk lol

Reactions: 9
Idk what’s doing on with her pupils at the end of her latest video but they’re so dilated! Looks like she’s pinging 😂

Reactions: 1

Its been 3 days and she's already back at her parents

Screenshot_20220822-142555_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 8
I feel like she’s trying to convince herself that she’s fine with moving out because she keeps mentioning how weird it’ll be to not live at home. also her dad lighting the fire also really shows that most of the features in that house weren’t like really chosen by her? more that they were something she probably saw somewhere and just didn’t give a second thought about because it looked sick. like she seemed absolutely terrified of the fire and i can’t see her ever lighting it herself so it’s like ?? why didn’t you pick something you could deal with you weirdo

Reactions: 16
I feel like she’s trying to convince herself that she’s fine with moving out because she keeps mentioning how weird it’ll be to not live at home. also her dad lighting the fire also really shows that most of the features in that house weren’t like really chosen by her? more that they were something she probably saw somewhere and just didn’t give a second thought about because it looked sick. like she seemed absolutely terrified of the fire and i can’t see her ever lighting it herself so it’s like ?? why didn’t you pick something you could deal with you weirdo
totally agree- she couldn’t even pick where things went in her walk in wardrobe!

Reactions: 13
She just can't stand being in that house on her own.
1st night - had a sleepover with her mum
2nd night - sleepover with a friend
3rd night - America guy arrived

Couple nights later - back at parents 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t think she’s mature enough to live on her own and do adult things. She may be old enough but she’s definitely not mature enough. She may look old and be a 22 year old woman but she needs her mummy’s help for the smallest things and if she doesn’t get help from her mum then she’ll ask her dad or a friend , there’s always someone that she relies on , and I agree , she 100% should have rented an apartment first and then bought a house later on. But I think she’s trying to show everyone how much of a ‘boss woman ‘ she is because if you don’t have the most expensive house or car or designer clothes then obviously you’re not much of a boss woman in Wendy and saffron’s eyes

Reactions: 30
I think it is ridiculous that the first place she’s moved out of home to is a huge house! There is no way she’ll be able to handle living there on her own. She should have got a smaller apartment so that she could figure out how to be independent and do things for herself before throwing herself into the deep end.

Reactions: 14
there's one thing moving out into a lil apartment on your own, but to move out for the first time into a massive home would definitely feel lonely i'd also low key be a bit scared ngl

Reactions: 21
The fact that saffron, Luca, Gemma, Soph and saffrons new boo could all bump into eachother in Brighton acc excites me 😭😭. Would Luca even say hi now he’s w his new personal bank like how would he reference saffron. His ‘friend’ 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Right well done you’ve got money great for you. But why do you need 4 posts bragging that you’ve got money with designer gear! How insensitive to people. Had it of been 1 post fair enough but 4 posts boasting her rich life. As for Gucci tights they’ll be ripped by tomorrow 😑

Is this her bathroom?
Getting a lift with her.. she’s an absolute woman jumps from one lad to another..

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.