Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this was my thought process too, especially because of the size of the house, when she sells it it’ll be expensive and with it only having two bedrooms it rules out larger families buying it
I reckon she will struggle to sell it when it comes to that point.

Reactions: 5
Issue is she is turning a 4 bedroom house into a 2 bedroom house? 🤷🏻 Why not keep the 4 and have it in her style. Surely noone is gonna wanna buy a house for the same price as a 4 bedroom house and only get 2 bedrooms.
i can't remember what the technical word is but she did say she's doing it in a way where they'll easily be able to turn it back into a 4 bed when it comes to selling it so not like she hasn't thought about that

Reactions: 3
Everyone will get fed up of her eventually, she hasn't done any actual work in months yet shows off endless holidays and gifted things like there's no tomorrow.

Reactions: 10
In her new video she said she’s going to LA with Milly in 3 weeks, isn’t that when she was due to go with Ana?

Reactions: 12
again with her trying to be spontaneous 🥲 she’s put it in the title of her new video, idk why i find it so cringey when she tries to push the narrative that she’s this crazy exciting spontaneous girl when she only does stuff because other people do? she’s a follower. also the way she’s acting like she’s been travelling obscure parts the world but she’s been to LA, paris and venice?? she’s only going to touristy instagrammable places, which is fine but she’s acting like she’s so quirky

Reactions: 21
I don't know who them girls are she went to Paris is but my first thought was they look like blow up dolls 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont get her explaining the rose situation. First she describes him as a creepy guy with an ego coming up to her. Then he suddenly is an attractive man? She is so weird, she loooves the attention she gets.

Reactions: 17
Saffron is a Tubby and Stumpy little thing with terrible legs!!
very late to this post but literally what is the need for that comment? couldn’t care less if u don’t agree w me but that’s just unnecesscary 🤢

Reactions: 34
Ugh. They really are the reason Brits get such a bad rep when going abroad. Such uncouth chavs walking through the hotel barefoot after a night out. No wonder a staff member said they are “so not chic” 😂 like how embarrassing who raised you??

Reactions: 20
Issue is she is turning a 4 bedroom house into a 2 bedroom house? 🤷🏻 Why not keep the 4 and have it in her style. Surely noone is gonna wanna buy a house for the same price as a 4 bedroom house and only get 2 bedrooms.
When she comes to sell, the dressing room can be easily knocked out and into another bedroom. I think with the money she’s spent on the Reno, she won’t get any back when coming to sell it tbh

Reactions: 7
I haven't watched Saffron for months, maybe even longer, as her content is so tit and quite honestly, her unintelligence is just painful to listen to. However, one of her videos where she span the wheel and went to the destination (Venice) that it landed on played automatically this morning and it triggered me so badly 😂 She has to be one of the thicket 'influencers' out there. She can hardly speak coherent English ffs! When they were choosing the 'cities' to visit, she chose Barcelona, Venice and Portugal lmao honestly why does society keep giving these people a platform?! It's just showing kids that being ignorant and unintelligent is cool and gets you places. She would do well to put the vlogging camera down and read a book or get a 'real' job where she might learn some general knowledge. I can't even imagine being on holiday with her and her mother - the conversation must be like watching paint dry :oops:

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.