Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felt sad for Sophie though when Luca said “ I haven’t felt this way for anyone in years”
I did think that was heartbreaking when he said that too. He’s majorly playing up for the cameras tho as he’s the ultimate duck boy. Hopefully Sophie reads here and sees all the positive support she has from us Tattlers ❤ and sees how disapproving we are of both Luca and Saffron’s actions.

Reactions: 38
Felt sad for Sophie though when Luca said “ I haven’t felt this way for anyone in years”
Ditto. He needs to be mindful what he is saying on national tv, he’s protected with no phone, Sophie isn’t.
Contrary to this though, clearly Sophie’s feelings never mattered prior to this.
I do think he likes Gemma, however, his true colours really came out with Danica.

Reactions: 16
In her latest instastory with the bulk shaker.....is she showing us how much of a workout her right hand had in LA?!!!!! 😳

Reactions: 2
just a reminder that little miss liar said she’d ‘never had lip fillers’ once again on her story the other day …. is she just gonna pretend that her lips magically changed shape after she turned 18 ??? 🤔
i’m wondering if maybe she had a lip flip to get rid of her gums when she smiles

Reactions: 17
i’m wondering if maybe she had a lip flip to get rid of her gums when she smiles
yeah that’s exactly what i was thinking, so she can say she’s ‘never had lip filler’ because it’s ever so slightly different- just like her nose job was just ‘shaving the bone down’ 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
yeah that’s exactly what i was thinking, so she can say she’s ‘never had lip filler’ because it’s ever so slightly different- just like her nose job was just ‘shaving the bone down’ 🥴
and her boob job was ‘just evening them out’🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s so annoying, she should at least address she had that done instead of saying she just overlines her lips 🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
Is saffron incapable of using her back teeth to chew food! I cannot stand this face she makes when she eats 🤣. And omg she did not go to a nice restaurant to order boiled chicken and broccoli. Imagine going to new countries to taste their boiled chicken and broccoli 🤣😍. Bloody hell saffron, she’s so classless. She may have travelled a lot but she’s extremely ignorant and not cultured at all.
the way she eats/chews angers me to a new level

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I did a brief stalk & really don't think she's dating this guy. Prob what she thinks is 'talking' to him .. He's friends with Max Wyatt (another dull insta person here in Dubai) & she often comments on his stuff too ..

Reactions: 3
Saffron claims to be the biggest Beyoncé fan and has not mentioned her new music

Shes just a follower

Reactions: 4
1B3BAF85-9290-40A3-9B38-5482B87D2C5B.png
“gettinbg excited to use home products again” Saffron, this is probably the very first time you’re using these products and it’s only because it’s a paid ad so stop lying (mostly) to yourself☠. More than sure it will be her mom who will clean her house once it’s ready because our miss Saffy B can’t even clean her room…

Reactions: 28
View attachment 1360165“gettinbg excited to use home products again” Saffron, this is probably the very first time you’re using these products and it’s only because it’s a paid ad so stop lying (mostly) to yourself☠. More than sure it will be her mom who will clean her house once it’s ready because our miss Saffy B can’t even clean her room…
Like she loves Wilkos

Give over, they don't sell designer there

Reactions: 6
Judging from the state of the discoloured dirty white socks from dirty floors in all their videos, she and Jed really needed that flash mop

Reactions: 10
I wonder why she left him for Luca and I also wonder if she got Luca the connections for love island. All seems a bit coincidental that he’s on it so soon after, I do have a theory that Luca went in with the intention of getting famous and would possibly rekindle with saffron come his exit, I strongly believe that could be the case, however, it’s all now gone wrong as he seems to be obsessed with Gemma
Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she felt validated by her friends boyfriend liking her, an ego boost

Reactions: 5
Right I’m not gonna lie, I thought you guys were exaggerating her calisthenics journey because it seems incredibly difficult but I’ve just followed this girl who’s started in March and she’s using no bands and can do all saffrons tricks and so much more… so I apologise for my doubt, you were all right, she’s taking so long to learn a move that she should already be able to do by now

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That light is absolutely vile!!!
Not a fan of the internal doors either!

Reactions: 2
i do wonder if jed will start posting a bit more when he actually has london rent to pay for and isn't just living at home for free

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Jed’s moving to London? Good for him tbf, finally doing something different from the rest of the family
Surely he can’t afford to pay rent in London? It would be so irresponsible of Wendy and Darren to fund him living elsewhere. He won’t even have enough / proper payslips to show them?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.