Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like he got with saffron for the “fame” and love island seemed like a better way to get it, how tit for his ex! She seems really nice as well

Reactions: 31
deffo feel for his ex, i don't even watch love island and it's impossible to not hear about it 24/7.. would be horrible being reminded of him constantly

Reactions: 41
Haven’t read this thread since beginning of may, read it all today just to see if people knew Luca was going on love island 🤣🤣

I started to watcher her relationship advice? Video she had to turn it off because her voice is so annoying. She has to shout to be heard and the centre of attention and it deafens me. Libby seems nice though

Reactions: 8
He's a bloody fishmonger? (Not that there's anything wrong with this) BUT no wonder Windy didn't approve. He's evidently not good enough for her bimbo gold digger daughter 😂
I think Tyler would have been a much better fit for Love Island

• Haha
Reactions: 11
2CECF9E0-9FA0-435F-8FD5-8439ED7D1723.jpeg

went to find Luca’s insta and found a fan page???? a fanpage for what😭😭😂😂 he’s not even been on tv yet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
His tattoos make me feel sick 🤢 They're bloody horrid 😂
A fishmonger, now all I can think of is that he has fishy fingers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's a bloody fishmonger? (Not that there's anything wrong with this) BUT no wonder Windy didn't approve. He's evidently not good enough for her bimbo gold digger daughter 😂
I think Tyler would have been a much better fit for Love Island
I think it’s his family owned fish business in the Brighton area as opposed to him working in a fish shop 🤣 Pretty sure he’s doing quite well for himself but clearly he’s seeking the fame and fortune 💰👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
His sister is @claudiaworks on tik tok, looks absolutely loaded and supposedly self made so he’s clearly not short of money.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I would love to know what she’s ceo of…
The blogger agent!!! It's a management company AND LUCA'S EX IS SIGNED UP!

More tea, Saff got sent blogger agent x revolution collab (influencer overnight or something) and she showed it in a video, in the video Luca is in her bed and she flicks through and shows Soph's page

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The blogger agent!!! It's a management company AND LUCA'S EX IS SIGNED UP!

More tea, Saff got sent blogger agent x revolution collab (influencer overnight or something) and she showed it in a video, in the video Luca is in her bed and she flicks through and shows Soph's page
Claudia's tiktok is Claudiaworks, Sophie Luca's ex has had some pretty big deals while she's been with that management too, she's in Boots/Ulta/Sephora across the world for KVD beauty !!

This entire situation is messy as duck and I feel so awful for Soph, it's hard to avoid LI but you can see now why he went for Saff.... Fame hungry

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.