Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"A real day in my life!! House visit, workouts & packing for LA". Wow, what a hard and busy life she has. Bog the hell off and do a proper day's work!!

Reactions: 19
Beautiful ad for Air Up in the latest blog: ‘I drink 5 litres of water a day’. No you don’t. Shut up

Edit: wow posted too soon. She is trying to drink more water (than said 5l) and has bad skin because she doesn’t drink enough water…

Reactions: 10
Anyone seen Lucas video for love island, he said “I’ve been single for about 10 months, was in a relationship for 4 years and it was on the ropes and I fucked off to Dubai for a bit” is that when saffron was in Dubai and they cheated when they was there? Also a little bit after that he said he hasn’t been in a relationship for 8 months😂 but tbh if I didn’t know him before I’d of thought he was a decent boy from his video! Not as cocky as the other boys ones they’ve posted!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Beautiful ad for Air Up in the latest blog: ‘I drink 5 litres of water a day’. No you don’t. Shut up

Edit: wow posted too soon. She is trying to drink more water (than said 5l) and has bad skin because she doesn’t drink enough water…
Lol 5 litres. She's an absolute div.

• Haha
Anyone seen Lucas video for love island, he said “I’ve been single for about 10 months, was in a relationship for 4 years and it was on the ropes and I fucked off to Dubai for a bit” is that when saffron was in Dubai and they cheated when they was there? Also a little bit after that he said he hasn’t been in a relationship for 8 months😂 but tbh if I didn’t know him before I’d of thought he was a decent boy from his video! Not as cocky as the other boys ones they’ve posted!
Wow, so he's pretty much denying saffron exists despite most people knowing about it?! 😬 hasn't been in a relationship for 8-10 months yet their little holiday and after posts was only 6 months ago things aren't adding up there?
Telling lies already, Great start 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Some may disagree. But Saffron deffo is just following whatever social media said about the case.

You think she knows what defamation even means? 🤣

Screenshot_20220602-014519_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"A real day in my life!! House visit, workouts & packing for LA". Wow, what a hard and busy life she has. Bog the hell off and do a proper day's work!!
But she's legit stressssssed. Watch the clip. Poor lamb.

Also a PSA for staying in school

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow, so he's pretty much denying saffron exists despite most people knowing about it?! 😬 hasn't been in a relationship for 8-10 months yet their little holiday and after posts was only 6 months ago things aren't adding up there?
Telling lies already, Great start 🙄
I actually don’t think he is lying per say. He says that if his friends are talking to a girl they treat it like they’re in a relationship but he doesn’t. I think they were just sleeping together and never official in his eyes. He put her on his story for clout

Reactions: 12
I actually don’t think he is lying per say. He says that if his friends are talking to a girl they treat it like they’re in a relationship but he doesn’t. I think they were just sleeping together and never official in his eyes. He put her on his story for clout
Yeah it was obviously not official with saffron, they were dating/seeing eachother but they never made it official

Reactions: 7
Her relationship with food is toxic

- Eating this and her mum is enabling her
Screenshot_20220602-031830.jpg

- Eating ice-cream with protein saying she "deserved it" after her steps with her mum

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who sees nothing wrong with this? Looks like a lunch, as long as she’s still having a proper dinner I think it’s fine?
But does she jave a proper dinner? I can't remember ever seeing her having a proper hearty meal, healthy or otherwise. The amount of exercise she does, she doesn't eat enough to do that healthily. She's clearly got a very unhealthy relationship with food.

But does she have a proper dinner? I can't remember ever seeing her having a proper hearty meal, healthy or otherwise. The amount of exercise she does, she doesn't eat enough to do that healthily. She's clearly got a very unhealthy relationship with food.
100000% correct
... she did a day in her life. This is a standard Saffy B lunch and no dinner because the only time she eats dinner is for challenge videos or when she's getting content for social media

Reactions: 5
But does she jave a proper dinner? I can't remember ever seeing her having a proper hearty meal, healthy or otherwise. The amount of exercise she does, she doesn't eat enough to do that healthily. She's clearly got a very unhealthy relationship with food.
She’s a secret binger and she’s evidently getting enough calories in, but her relationship with food is terrible due to her crazy mother controlling every aspect of her life. She undereats all day and it clearly leads to her overeating in private. She needs a therapist and a nutritionist asap

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.