Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those tit tattoos look like the transfer ones you used to get in packets of sweets as a kid.....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she stand like this?
Screenshot_20220531-155205_Chrome.jpg

Also I thought this was Saffron
. All her friends look me her lol

Screenshot_20220531-174731_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 5
I’m high-key happy that Verruca is going on love island because people always dig up stuff from their past so they’ll all clock that saffron was seeing her friends ex. Just makes saffron look stupid tbh cause she got dumped for love island and lost a friend in the process 😁

quick google search and I’m sure this daily fail reporter reads tattle cause verruca deleted this post so quickly.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m high-key happy that Verruca is going on love island because people always dig up stuff from their past so they’ll all clock that saffron was seeing her friends ex. Just makes saffron look stupid tbh cause she got dumped for love island and lost a friend in the process 😁

quick google search and I’m sure this daily fail reporter reads tattle cause verruca deleted this post so quickly.
"his friendship with (...) Saffron Barker" 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe I’m saying this but he’s a cracking looking boy, no denying it. I just can’t stop my joy about saffron being left for love island, he literally built a frying pan out of karma and smacked her with it without even realising.

Reactions: 10
Possible name for new thread ... :unsure:
Saffy B, dumped for TV, by sneaky Bish who stinks of fish. 🐟

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Now I can't unsee it, nice job saff! 😆 seems like bikini designs are getting worse, one mishap and its embarrassment all around 😳
Get caught on one door handle and you'll either garrote your flaps or lose the bottoms entirely.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The latest video with her 2 friends, I could not stop seeing the terrible bed hair on the back of her head everytime she turned. Screamed 2005 hair straightened for school when everyone forgot they had hair on the back of their head too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know what it is I just find her Mum so irritating. Like just her presence in Saffron’s content. Like she wants to be there all the time. And the TikToks are so cringe!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.