Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summary of last thread.
Saffy b went to cochella and took on L.A with these new friends we have never seen before. She then went onto dye her hair a god awful pink colour for the boho festival girl vibes which looked horrible which was a great match for her boots that her legs are too big for and her cheap outfits which were not suited for her figure like most things she wears.

She may not be with Luca anymore which if true what a waste of losing a friend over. So saffy b may be back on the dating scene boys beware.

Now she’s back and will be back to the gym and eating super healthy because of mummy Wendy breathing down her neck every five minutes about her fashion and lifestyle choices.

Who knows what thread #17 has in store for our tacky gal with more money then sense.
I completely forgotten about Saf’s existence for ages and just come across this thread… I’m intrigued by her losing her friend for Luca, any ideas what thread I can find that goss on?👀

Reactions: 4
If you look at her hand the edge has been accidentally whitened where she’s made her hair more blonde but I can’t see anything else
oh yeah i see it now 😂 she gets her hair done so often plus it's literally hair extensions how is she still not happy with the colour of it lol

Reactions: 3
Might be late to the party with this one guys (forgive me if it’s already been said) but she 100% has had lip filler.. I don’t really watch her videos anymore so wouldn’t know if she’s admitted to it.. but her top lip is SO much bigger than it used to be!? Don’t think she can claim that it’s all down to the magic of makeup..

Reactions: 12
in her new video she has a wheel with 14 empty spaces to write countries in europe on which they could potentially go to for the weekend, she says ‘we’ll double it up and pick 7 because i don’t know how many countries there are in europe’ as if there’s not 14 countries in europe😭😭😭there’s 44

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Definitely edited the first few spins until they got Venice lmao
P.S her mum looks like a man lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
in her new video she has a wheel with 14 empty spaces to write countries in europe on which they could potentially go to for the weekend, she says ‘we’ll double it up and pick 7 because i don’t know how many countries there are in europe’ as if there’s not 14 countries in europe😭😭😭there’s 44
Not a brain cell between them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saffron came across so dumb. She is the poster child for staying in school.

Reactions: 17
And how they put a mixture of cities / countries. Plus, surely not Iceland for for 48 hours lol

Reactions: 12
"So many parents I've met think their son is an absolute Godsend and they can't do a single thing wrong", yeah just like your mum thinks the sun shines out your arse Saff 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45
"So many parents I've met think their son is an absolute Godsend and they can't do a single thing wrong", yeah just like your mum thinks the sun shines out your arse Saff 🙄
I thought this instantly. Her parents are the exact same lmao

Reactions: 13
For the love of God give up the calistenics please , I beg you please give it up you’re not good at it. It’s pointless it’s been months but you’ve only got worse at it which who knew was possible cause practice is meant to make you better but you’re a rare case of just being so awful at something that nobody knew was possible. It’s not going anywhere , well done for trying something new but clearly it’s not meant for you and that’s fine but please stop you’re embarrassing yourself I’m sorry but if your friends and family care about you they’ll tell you to stop. We all know you read here so take our advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For the love of God give up the calistenics please , I beg you please give it up you’re not good at it. It’s pointless it’s been months but you’ve only got worse at it which who knew was possible cause practice is meant to make you better but you’re a rare case of just being so awful at something that nobody knew was possible. It’s not going anywhere , well done for trying something new but clearly it’s not meant for you and that’s fine but please stop you’re embarrassing yourself I’m sorry but if your friends and family care about you they’ll tell you to stop. We all know you read here so take our advice.
From the wise words of Missy from Bring it On

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.