Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't saffron say she was going to spend time home after travelling lots so naturally she's off again on a spontaneous trip to Venice for a video?!!
And of course she made casey and Nicole's news about herself, why not caption it with a congratulations or something along those not about how you will be an auntie again??!
Whilst it is factually true not the time 🤔🙄
To be fair I don’t think it’s weird for someone to share their sister/brothers baby post saying they’d re going to be an auntie again. I see people do that all the time.

Reactions: 10
Casey and Nicole are having another baby. Are they ever going to get married at this rate? Hoping this baby won't be used for content, but then that would be wishful thinking. Wonder when Casey will stop living off the bank of Daz 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Saffron is a Tubby and Stumpy little thing with terrible legs!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Tyler's comment got more likes than Saffron's on Casey's video looool. Aren't they supposed to be getting married this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her new TikTok jeez she literally looks like what Darren would look like as a 45 year old woman with terrible fashion sense, I can't 😂 stop taking Windy bottom's advice Saffron you look soo bloody old!!

Reactions: 18
I actually think the complete opposite lmao I think she absolutely despises herself, she’s desperately insecure and lacks confidence. She loves the facetuned version of herself and the validation she receives from posting photos of somebody who looks nothing like her
Nobody that goes like she does ‘despises herself’ people that despise themselves don’t plasters videos, photos & take part in every crap reality show.. no, people that despise themselves keep out of the limelight.

Reactions: 3
Nobody that goes like she does ‘despises herself’ people that despise themselves don’t plasters videos, photos & take part in every crap reality show.. no, people that despise themselves keep out of the limelight.
Lol what tf are you talking about, yes they do. It can manifest itself both ways. Saffron is deeply insecure and clearly hates herself as she changes everything about the way she naturally looks. She also clearly has a weird thing about food and working out - again obsessing over ways to change her image to fit the one she actually idolises, super skinny, blue eyes, big boobs, big lips etc

Reactions: 22
It’s common knowledge that insecure people are more likely to constantly post lmao, they can finally receive the validation they so crave. It’s the most obvious thing in the world that she literally hates herself so much, she tries to restrict her diet to the point she takes all the enjoyment out of life (she clearly binges though, but either way nobody who loves themselves treats their body like this lol). She facetunes her photos to such extremes that she looks like a completley different person, but yeah of course she loves herself lmao. Everytime she interacts with somebody she just proves how pathetic and insecure she is, she either desperately tries to please them and gain their validation or she puts them down and treats them like tit, nobody who is confident within themselves does this kind of tit. I think you have a very false idea of what those who hate themselves do and you need to look at the bigger picture lmao

Reactions: 11
She’s freaking her back n they all still have a bigger bum. Just accept your body lol they acc go gym and stuff View attachment 1226386
I hope Saffron realizes that it takes eating the proper number of calories to gain a booty, if that's her goal. You can lose weight while gaining a bum, Saffron. For someone that "works out so much" you would think she knows this, but it's definitely due to her and Wendy's insane fear of food/calories/consumption.

Reactions: 10
I hope Saffron realizes that it takes eating the proper number of calories to gain a booty, if that's her goal. You can lose weight while gaining a bum, Saffron. For someone that "works out so much" you would think she knows this, but it's definitely due to her and Wendy's insane fear of food/calories/consumption.
I hope she also realises that trying to undereat and over-exercise is what’s causing her massive binges and that’s why despite eating broccoli and unseasoned chicken for every meal and working out tons she has made literally no positive progress in years. She needs therapy desperately and possibly a nutritionist

Reactions: 15
Why does Imogen talk like a baby before she was on camera n public w jed she seemed normal now she’s just irritating. She has this baby voice in videos like his new video 8:15+. Like the nose scrunches n pouting like saffron it’s a little weird

Reactions: 20
Why does Imogen talk like a baby before she was on camera n public w jed she seemed normal now she’s just irritating. She has this baby voice in videos like his new video 8:15+. Like the nose scrunches n pouting like saffron it’s a little weird
I've never liked her, honestly she's as annoying as Saffron

Reactions: 17
Gosh, can we just get back to agreeing Saffron is tit at calisthenics and dresses like an Oompa Loompa's mother in law?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.